Question: Overhaul gasket kit

x MadMAX DIESEL

<<<< No Horsepower
Dec 30, 2008
Lexington, Ky
Are there descpriptions of what all the little gaskets/orings are for? Mainly the orings, can figure out a precut gasket quite easliy.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
No there GM kits with head gaskets added and a few other parts. When there sent from GM its in a box in a big bag and nothing is marked at all.

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
Anyone have the part number for this kit?

Use the search i posted the part number for the lbz overhaul gaskets before from GM. Once you get it you will have a 4 gallon freezer bag of just o ring gaskets sealer not marted. Then once you have this a few times you know what you still need yo add other then head gaskets its missing odds and ends. I have not seen post to were you have pistons picked out and no updates about your block at the machine shop. Most good shops aré running slow right now. I just shipped out 6 orders last night. I have a not order coming in for making new kits anyone on here that has got one know and will tell you part comes in its own bag labeled with a part number incase you ever need that one again alone and what that part is. You know my price on my kit shipped in your pm your making it sound lik you have out done some of the guys that have rebuilt in record time but has a millón post on how to do this and that. Aré you building this motor Or is a machine shop putting the crank rods and pistons and all togther ? You will want to take about 12 to 14 hrs to do this of you are its not to be rushed . So of your in a rush for that overhaul kit call Or go to erick merchants aire its 999.00 + shipping

Good luck