Our new Secretary of State...

Dozerboy

Jun 23, 2009
TX of course
Belittling the our soldiers during his first speech.
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/vLuMWiQ6r2o" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Just gives me warm fuzzes about the next 4 years

However their response

http://patriotpost.us/pages/210

:rofl:

Last edited:

TexasRob

Dec 19, 2012
Canyon Lake Texas
i guess that makes me stupider for getting stuck in afghanistan twice :thumb:
picture.php

PACougar

Jun 27, 2012
El Dorado Hills, Ca
I could care less about John Kerry, but you should go listen to him in context. He was talking about Bush being an idiot and getting our troops stuck in Iraq.

Rudely

Jun 21, 2011
NC
John Kerry makes no bones about his lack of interest in having a strong military. Appointing him must be very demoralizing to our troops.
stuck_in_irak_zps2ac60537.jpg

Utahski

Oct 20, 2008
Northern Utah
I could care less about John Kerry, but you should go listen to him in context. He was talking about Bush being an idiot and getting our troops stuck in Iraq.

John Kerry calling anyone an idiot.....that's rich. He and Biden and Algore are posterboys for the idiot brigade.

Polaris7x

Dec 25, 2011
loves park, ill
well ive seen both of best worlds so that must make me a complete and totall dumbass. Good thing ive got this cool app to talk into and it writes what im saying cause boy dem keybords our cunfussing!!!;)

bartman432

Nov 4, 2011
Anybody see the post of the Marines who marched in Obama's Inaugural speech. The Marines were ordered and had to remove the bolts from their rifles. That is fk'n bullshit. I guess the commander and chief doesn't trust his own troops

PACougar

Jun 27, 2012
El Dorado Hills, Ca
Bush sent them to Iraq. Congress chose to keep them there.

I'm wasn't stating my opinion of the situation, I was stating the context Kerry's opinion was in. I don't know why people always blame the messenger? I get it, you don't like John Kerry, neither do I. That doesn't mean you should misinform yourself about something that was said simply because you don't like someone. You can take anything out of context or cut a speech down to the part you want so it doesn't mean what the person saying it meant, but what's the point you're only deceiving yourself. I prefer disliking people for their actual opinions!

AubleAK

Aug 5, 2011
Glennallen, AK
I'm wasn't stating my opinion of the situation, I was stating the context Kerry's opinion was in. I don't know why people always blame the messenger? I get it, you don't like John Kerry, neither do I. That doesn't mean you should misinform yourself about something that was said simply because you don't like someone. You can take anything out of context or cut a speech down to the part you want so it doesn't mean what the person saying it meant, but what's the point you're only deceiving yourself. I prefer disliking people for their actual opinions!

I don't keep up in politics, or even know this Kerry guy. Im stating a fact. The president has the authority to send troops to war for 90 days, and after 90 days its up to congress to decide whether or not the troops stay or come home.

Dirtymaxx03

Aug 4, 2009
John Kerry calling anyone an idiot.....that's rich. He and Biden and Algore are posterboys for the idiot brigade.

Id like to get those 3 in a room together and see which one can drool the most. Or watch them lick a cooked grenade.

PACougar

Jun 27, 2012
El Dorado Hills, Ca
I don't keep up in politics, or even know this Kerry guy. Im stating a fact. The president has the authority to send troops to war for 90 days, and after 90 days its up to congress to decide whether or not the troops stay or come home.

The funny part is we never formally "declared war" on Iraq.

doug9940

Ca LLY
Dec 6, 2009
Corona, Ca.
That wasn't from a recent speach. It was from a speach Kerry gave to some students while campaigning in California in 2006.
My point is that he's been an idiot for much longer than you're giving him credit.