Oregon Rocks!!!

Blackbird1877

Feb 16, 2007
I can too I have a Pacific Pride card. I love it when I am filling up and someone pulls up to the pumps and asks me for some gas. I just look at them like they are dum and tell them I don't work there.

nosliw

Apr 19, 2007
PNW
i'm pretty sure OR isn't on the 'cool state' list for this reason alone

originalvt7.jpg

05' Ditry Duramax

May 3, 2008
Port Orchard Washington
On second thought, I have a quick question. I need to reprogram my ABS shit so the light will not come anymore. I went back to the dealership I used to work at and that question stumped those guys. Don't ask.... If anyone around the Tacoma or Bremerton area can help me do this or know's what to and can do it, I would realy like to have this damn light go away. At first I was okay with just ignoring it but now i'm ready to have it gone. I have remote start and I pulled the fuse so the "dinger" would do it's thing and by the time I got in it would be done, but i'm tired of looking at the light. Can ANYONE please help a guy out?????? I like beer and maybe the person helping me will also like it as well.......

mytmousemalibu

Cut your ride, sissy!
Apr 12, 2008
Kansas
I can too I have a Pacific Pride card. I love it when I am filling up and someone pulls up to the pumps and asks me for some gas. I just look at them like they are dum and tell them I don't work there.

Me too, (Hampel Oil, here) I like fillin there cause EVERY pump has diesel so i can pull up and fill to my hearts content without some
gas-hole blocking the dzl pump! Well usually nobody else there! :p

Subman

Old Geezer
Jun 27, 2008
Madras, OR, Pahrump NV
You can pump your own diesel in Oregon legally. Some stations don't let you and my standard question is why. They usually give you the safety issue. I say then 48 other states are wrong huh. Before they can respond I say do you mean to tell me that some pimple faced fist ****er is going to be more careful ie safe than I would be putting diesel in my own truck. Half the time they have the gas pumps turned off on either side of the diesel so the idiots don't put gas in your truck. When they give me the crap about a card limit but you can get a fill up if you take the card inside I tell them since they are the attendent to hike their ass in there with the card. One of the stations here is a $48 limit on credit cards at the pump. I almost went to jail for venting on the poor bugger who was working that day. The girl/boy who had the baby fits right in with the rest of this sorry ass liberal state. Sorry to admit I was born and raised here.:banging:

'03duramax

I love cheer******s
Sep 16, 2006
WA
Haha, I'd love to watch Subman chew out some poor kid.
Oregon's great...if you get rid of all the damn libs. The drive through eastern Or on hwy 84 is the most boring drive in America too. But the dunes make up for that stuff, almost.