Ontario Call Out

MeanDmax

Ya, it's Fubared
Apr 16, 2010
I think I talked to you last fall. I'm friends of Lakeside Dave.

You are correct Dave, my wife and Lakside Daves wife are cousins. Planning on coming to Wainfleet this year ? Would love to see your truck with the new mods. We have the Pro-Street diesels from the WNY bunch coming this year, they came to our last spring pull but had to leave because of Border issues with the rest of the group, should be a good show this fall.

JD Dave

In way over my head
May 19, 2008
Caledon, Ontario
You are correct Dave, my wife and Lakside Daves wife are cousins. Planning on coming to Wainfleet this year ? Would love to see your truck with the new mods. We have the Pro-Street diesels from the WNY bunch coming this year, they came to our last spring pull but had to leave because of Border issues with the rest of the group, should be a good show this fall.

Depends on the farm work but I plan on coming.

duramatt05

Nov 21, 2010
sunderland, Ont
names matt, from sunderland ontario, workin on a farm in alliston. go to pretty much all the cotpa pulls and pull at some of them!! hopin on the work stock class as well!!

lotsofmiles

Father of the Van
Dec 4, 2008
Michigan
anyone else see the guy roll the viper on the 402 yesterday?

Guy passed me, I took it up to 80 as he was coming up on me and still got passed like I was sitting. Saw what I thought was dealer plates on it and thought he might be on a test drive. 10 minutes later he was off in the ditch, gravel all over the road, looked like the whole driver side was ripped off the car

just googled it, he died. ouch
http://en.video.canoe.tv/archive/category/news/rollover-on-402-kills-55-year-old-man/682584022001

JD Dave

In way over my head
May 19, 2008
Caledon, Ontario
anyone else see the guy roll the viper on the 402 yesterday?

Guy passed me, I took it up to 80 as he was coming up on me and still got passed like I was sitting. Saw what I thought was dealer plates on it and thought he might be on a test drive. 10 minutes later he was off in the ditch, gravel all over the road, looked like the whole driver side was ripped off the car

just googled it, he died. ouch
http://en.video.canoe.tv/archive/category/news/rollover-on-402-kills-55-year-old-man/682584022001

At least he didn't kill anyone else.

In2Trux

Feb 26, 2010
North Bay, Ont.
Hey guys
I joined a year ago, hung around for a while then took a highaidus

I'm back now.. The difference is I have a truck now :truestory:

P0sTaL_2500HD

New2Dmax
Aug 26, 2009
Don't you wish...
hey 95 z71 and JD Dave, how u guys doing ? hope to make it out to another pull this year. i enjoyed the last one i went to when i saw u guys pull up in fergus. well hope to get a chance this year and keep me posted on the upcoming ones..

JD Dave

In way over my head
May 19, 2008
Caledon, Ontario