OMG....Check out these car show pics..

PhilsLB7

Way Better Than Facebook
Jun 29, 2009
Tennessee
:eek: Holy crap I am so glad I am not into the Import seen! Personally I like the primered Neon. Looked like someone from a Nuclear Power Plant with a good dose of radiation sneezed on the instrument panel. Thanks for posting these Mike.

Mdmax

Aug 30, 2009
For those who have never been to any Carlisle show they are notorious for garbage like that. Its mostly white trash kids that show up with a few nice cars and trucks here and there. Ive seen much worse trust me.

TeaBagger2006

Im a Garrett Nut Swinger
May 11, 2008
Bis ND
all the ricers that show up here at the local track are very good candidates for this car show:rofl: next time i go down to the track i will post pics of the garbage that shows up.....and breaks down:rofl:

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
The guy who took the pics sure has a good sense of humor. Theres a kid around here who drives a POUNDED (and I mean beat-to-hell, primered, bare interior) Civic hatchback that would fit in nicely there.

Trouble is, the car is legit, and run 10.9x best...Ive seen it run and still couldnt believe it. You'd think its more near the scrapyard than racing.

Last edited:

05' Ditry Duramax

May 3, 2008
Port Orchard Washington
Most of the people that own those cars think they have a bad ass ride. That's what makes me laugh the hardest. I find it really really sad.......

When I see those POS cars I get a good laugh and it get one often up here in the NW. Those stupid things EVERYWHERE!!!

You do find a couple from time to time that will run and I give them respect but it doesn't take much HP to make a stripped down hatchback run a decent number. When the trailor they towed it in on weighs more than the car, 200HP will make it fast. Keeping the engine together is the hardest part from what i've seen.

FullSpec

Served cold.
Apr 6, 2009
omg, lol reminds me of the time i went to nopi in '98, LOFL:thumb:

Last edited: