May 28, 2008
Arizona
Yep, not running 12's tho, cant keep my boots on :rofl:

Lets see if the Mamba can run 14's consistantly, my tow tune can :D :hug:

D-MAX Mafia

Hood down, smoke up!
Nov 4, 2009
Phoenix
I'm gonna bring a towel and a cooler, cause after all the sand falls out of your vagina I'll be at the f***ing beach!

Who else has an excuse as to why they're truck is not gonna be at 100%? Or why they're too big of a p*ssy to actually "RUN" that truck in your sig.

Stand up like a man and act like a man!

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
I'm gonna bring a towel and a cooler, cause after all the sand falls out of your vagina I'll be at the f***ing beach!

Who else has an excuse as to why they're truck is not gonna be at 100%? Or why they're too big of a p*ssy to actually "RUN" that truck in your sig.

I'll race the Colorado at 100%, bet it would walk all over that LML ;) :D :hug:

gmduramax

Shits broke
Jun 12, 2008
Nor cal
So how many people on here are going to race 11.90 in Phoenix? As Verlon said I was looking at interest in getting a side bet going for the winner takes all of the last guy actually standing that enters. Verlon want $100 but I'm guessing that's too steep for some of the guys? What you all say?

I'm pulling my motor this weekend and hopefully having it ready. Or I'm going to rent a dmax and run it in sportsman. $100 sounds good

TeaBagger2006

Im a Garrett Nut Swinger
May 11, 2008
Bis ND
I'm in as long as I don't blow mi chit up. I will whoop all them asses with my stock lbz.... Well stock motor:D

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
Yep, not running 12's tho, cant keep my boots on :rofl:

Lets see if the Mamba can run 14's consistantly, my tow tune can :D :hug:

what are you talkin about?! that white rocket runs 13.7s pretty damn consistant on the big tune last time i was out with you :rofl:

blah blah blah. dont you have a back half and 4 link to put on your truck all with 35s still? :D

I'm in as long as I don't blow mi chit up. I will whoop all them asses with my stock lbz.... Well stock motor:D

ill believe that when me shit turns purple and smells like rainbow shurbert!

D-MAX Mafia

Hood down, smoke up!
Nov 4, 2009
Phoenix
I'll race the Colorado at 100%, bet it would walk all over that LML ;) :D :hug:

I'll take that race! The LML is pretty damn quick in stock form.:beer::D

blah blah blah. dont you have a back half and 4 link to put on your truck all with 35s still? :D

I wish, thats not gonna happen before March 10th. But once I get moved in to my new house with a shop it will be rip and tear time. Looks like the screamin demon will be running close to the same setup as last year but with a new tune and properly functioning water meth.

Nightmare will be another story! Going after that 11.90 class!:D

Chevy1925

Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
I'll take that race! The LML is pretty damn quick in stock form.:beer::D

I wish, thats not gonna happen before March 10th. But once I get moved in to my new house with a shop it will be rip and tear time. Looks like the screamin demon will be running close to the same setup as last year but with a new tune and properly functioning water meth.

Nightmare will be another story! Going after that 11.90 class!:D

so possibly a 12 sec run is in store for your lbz then eh :happy2:? when are you going to mikes?

I'll bring the Colorado friday night Ben if your down, race in 2wd :thumb:

Oh, dont even bitch out on bringing your truck out. the limo has to beat you fair and square. well, if i can find some f***ing piston rings :mad:

D-MAX Mafia

Hood down, smoke up!
Nov 4, 2009
Phoenix
I'll bring the Colorado friday night Ben if your down, race in 2wd :thumb:

You want me to launch in 2wd
also? Where's the fun in that?! I would like to see what the ol' LML will run in the 1/4.

Jackie took me the other day from 45 to 85 mph roughly. I had the hammer to the floor and she was walkin on me. She was laughing and dancing around in the cab.

so possibly a 12 sec run is in store for your lbz then eh :happy2:? when are you going to mikes?

I hope so! I would also like to get a sub 12 sec in Nightmare. We may have some cracked LBZ pistons after this race! Lol!

I was hoping to get to Mike's this month. But after Jackie getting surgery $$$, my uncles house burning down , dropping $4 grand to move into the new house and having to build my father in law a bumper for his Dodge, I dont see it happening till hopefully mid March early April.

Its been a busy expensive month for me!

Chevy1925

Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
You want me to launch in 2wd
also? Where's the fun in that?! I would like to see what the ol' LML will run in the 1/4.

Jackie took me the other day from 45 to 85 mph roughly. I had the hammer to the floor and she was walkin on me. She was laughing and dancing around in the cab.

I hope so! I would also like to get a sub 12 sec in Nightmare. We may have some cracked LBZ pistons after this race! Lol!

I was hoping to get to Mike's this month. But after Jackie getting surgery $$$, my uncles house burning down , dropping $4 grand to move into the new house and having to build my father in law a bumper for his Dodge, I dont see it happening till hopefully mid March early April.

Its been a busy expensive month for me!

Jason ran mikes LML at the track last year (dunno if you watched him race it). the stupid brake torque managment wouldnt let him do a boosted launch and traction control was kickin his butt. think it ran a mid 15 or 16, cant remember

Yeah damn houses suck the cash out of you. If i hadnt bought my house, i would have had my motor done three months ago

D-MAX Mafia

Hood down, smoke up!
Nov 4, 2009
Phoenix
Jason ran mikes LML at the track last year (dunno if you watched him race it). the stupid brake torque managment wouldnt let him do a boosted launch and traction control was kickin his butt. think it ran a mid 15 or 16, cant remember

Yeah damn houses suck the cash out of you. If i hadnt bought my house, i would have had my motor done three months ago

I have yet to attempt a boosted launch in the LML. I can turn the TC off, dont know if that will help?

The housing situation definately sucks. My dad is moving the company to Oklahoma beginning next year so I have been bouncing between rentals in the meantime. I couldnt handle being in an apartment for another year so I got a house with a shop in New River. Once we relocate I will buy a house and finally be done moving!

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
2WD launches don't work even if you shut down the stabilitrac. Jason's 60ft time in my truck was something like 3.6 or 3.9. I watched him bring up the boost to about 2K and started to spin the rear tires. Then all of a sudden I could count 5 spokes on the rear wheels.:confused: Truck ran a 16.915. Do it in 4X4 and I bet you run a 14.9.
Ruben was running mid 15's in that new 2011 Ford he rented.

Chevy1925

Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
2WD launches don't work even if you shut down the stabilitrac. Jason's 60ft time in my truck was something like 3.6 or 3.9. I watched him bring up the boost to about 2K and started to spin the rear tires. Then all of a sudden I could count 5 spokes on the rear wheels.:confused: Truck ran a 16.915. Do it in 4X4 and I bet you run a 14.9.
Ruben was running mid 15's in that new 2011 Ford he rented.

That includes brians fat ass too lmao!