hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
I want all you guys to enter the 11.90 class I need the practice whipping up on all your asses.
Lmao thats not right ken
Ya know, im actually thinkin about doin it. Ill probably only get mid twelves but i know thats all nick will get out of his heep. :cool2:. Might have to have brian bring that gooseneck. Wouldnt that be interesting, my big ass limo on a trailer hauled there to race and his little truck hauling it there. talk about reversed rolls
Lol that would look funny.

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
Gooseneck hitch in the bed, bags, compressor and 5 gallon tank, reese towboss hitch, transferflow tank, subs and box, and im sure the s480 is like 40 lbs. LOL.

SSchmi5519

LLY Cult Leader
Oct 19, 2008
Arizona
Now that Brian runs my tuning he'll never beat me!! :laughing4: :laughing4: :laughing4: :laughing4: :laughing4: :laughing4:

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
Im in serious need of some weight reduction. 7860 without me in the truck and 1/2 tank. :(

Oh we are gunna have a good race! you weight as much as me accept ill be on stock sticks with dual fuelers vs. your 30% overs and LBZ pump :D. and that minor tire height difference

D-MAX Mafia

Hood down, smoke up!
Nov 4, 2009
Phoenix
If you were smart, you would quit while your still on top! :roflmao:

Ya know, im actually thinkin about doin it. Ill probably only get mid twelves but i know thats all nick will get out of his heep. :cool2:. Might have to have brian bring that gooseneck. Wouldnt that be interesting, my big ass limo on a trailer hauled there to race and his little truck hauling it there. talk about reversed rolls

Mid 12s on 37s would be awesome!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Chevy1925

Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
Mid 12s on 37s would be awesome!

thats what im sayin! lol total sleeper :D

My buddy from San Diego ran his stock turbo truck to 13.05 on 35s, stock gearing. Should be no problem with turbo mods and fuel.

And he probably pulled all the weight he can and isnt running 115lbs wheels and tires nor does he have wings for fenders. :rofl: there is a reason you and i only ran high 13s on 37s with stock turbos, rolling resistance is killer from 35s to 37s. And ill bet he wasnt draining the rail.

wow im comin up with some excuses :D

Ill still win :D

Ill put money on it you dont ;).

D-MAX Mafia

Hood down, smoke up!
Nov 4, 2009
Phoenix
I was thinking about having the wife drive it... Lol!

I'm sure that anchor I call a bumper isnt helping anything either. I need to finish the aluminum one I started.

Chevy1925

Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
I still need to figure out how to drag race in a gmc

:baby: :violin:

I was thinking about having the wife drive it... Lol!

I'm sure that anchor I call a bumper isnt helping anything either. I need to finish the aluminum one I started.

I would put money those that ran that fast had a big PW tune (3000+) and could hold rail pressure. Wasnt your rail pressure droppin off on the big end with a big tune?