Kspen90

<<<got turbos?
Jul 14, 2011
Burleson, Tx
Good, cause I'd love to blow the doors of your truck.

On the DroidX
Yeah....im sure blowing the doors off a 2wd manual shift truck with nothing but a tune would be an accomplishment for your heap :rofl:

^^^^ i dont know if you would be able to...... that satellite dish on his roof makes him super air-ooooo-dynamic.:roflmao: im scared too:eek:
the spoiler is to deflect all the jealousy from trash talkin haters that are scared :thumb:

Last edited:

TeaBagger2006

Im a Garrett Nut Swinger
May 11, 2008
Bis ND
Hell Joe, I was still kicking your ass in 2009 :rofl:

Remember landcaster sled pulls? ;) :roflmao::hug:

I remember 2 lbz wussing out on pulling the sled but if I recall I spanked dat ass on the highway 130+ mph

Yeah....im sure blowing the doors off a 2wd manual shift truck with nothing but a tune would be an accomplishment for your heap :rofl:

the spoiler is to deflect all the jealousy from trash talkin haters that are scared :thumb:

Lol... Like I said , we gonna run a train on dat ass

D-MAX Mafia

Hood down, smoke up!
Nov 4, 2009
Phoenix
I would really like to see a dyno this year. Hopefully someone can pull some strings and get one!

Oh yeah and Kspen90, I dont care what your truck "doesn't" have done to it. Its gonna get stomped on just the same as everyone else.

I like the train idea!

On the DroidX

Kspen90

<<<got turbos?
Jul 14, 2011
Burleson, Tx
Hahahaha now yall dont cty when i kick your ass!!!!! And yall neednt be concerned with that braided steel line going to each runner in the intake manifold, its just for looks ;)

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
I remember 2 lbz wussing out on pulling the sled but if I recall I spanked dat ass on the highway 130+ mph
I remember when I had stock tires at 130+ mph :eek::rofl:

I would really like to see a dyno this year. Hopefully someone can pull some strings and get one!

Oh yeah and Kspen90, I dont care what your truck "doesn't" have done to it. Its gonna get stomped on just the same as everyone else.

Ben will your dads LBZ be coming out of the closet this year? :hello:

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
Yea Jake, you better be bring some really small tires this year if you wantr to run with your cloned GMC :nanawoot:

While you two girls will be switchin to littles tires, ill be runnin circles around you on mine :D

Have i rubbed the fact ill be beatin you on 37s enough yet???? ,................................ na i dont think so either lol

Dan@PPE

Diesel Enthusiast
Aug 8, 2006
So Cal.

I like the train idea!

On the DroidX

Woo-Woo! All Aboard!!!

SSchmi5519

LLY Cult Leader
Oct 19, 2008
Arizona
While you two girls will be switchin to littles tires, ill be runnin circles around you on mine :D

Have i rubbed the fact ill be beatin you on 37s enough yet???? ,................................ na i dont think so either lol

We will have a few stealth tests to make sure its in top ass-whooping shape.