Off Season Drag Racing Mods

TrentNell

Finally underway !!!!!
Jul 7, 2008
slc tuah
I dont know if i will make any changes or come back out next year and find out what we put together this year will do , I do have some new ideas to play with but hate changing anything till we finish what we were working on this year , probably wont decide till January some time .

GeneralTJI

Turbo Todd
Jun 1, 2010
Colorado
Actually finish the motor for my car and go fast... and therefore reducing the need to beat the snot out of my poor truck :rofl:

BlkMax

Sep 1, 2008
Wasilla, AK
I have to finish one little project, and then the motor is coming out....going to be a nice build I think, carrillo's, ported heads, cam, new Floor-it pump, studs (top & bottom), the pistons at least have to be notched for the cam, but I will probably end up with some cut and coated, it still has to do some DD time. Maybe some 60 overs....maybe dual cp3's, it will depend on how the new pump works...

Noreaster

Jun 13, 2007
Cape Cod,MA
Going to pull the motor out of the Regular cab, got a beefed up motor to go in
Probably start the season with stock turbo & injectors, work on cutting 60fts down in the 1.6s with some shocks & maybe some drag radials
I have to decide on what to do turbo wise & injectors once the money tree starts to bud in the spring

SMOKINU497

Oct 9, 2011
Trans, tie rods, pitman/idler arm braces. And twins if sales go up this next week. I drive and Chev and sell Dodges lol!

coldLBZ

Apr 22, 2007
Alberta, Canada
Update: just dug out my truck and gave it some much needed maintenance after being parked for about 8 months. I haven't really touched it, just lost interest. Still have crap to fix, but after watching the racing today I'm feeling a little more motivated than I was.

So what is everyone else up to?

battlegraduate09

Gearhead
Mar 18, 2010
re doing front end and suspension. swapping downpipe, turbo upgrade, intercooler tubes, and shocks

and new set of wheels,and tires on my other wheels for the hell of it

ecc_33

Aug 10, 2006
Amanda, Ohio
Since winning the nadm points at trails its time to Retire the black truck all together from diesel motorsports. Its now a high milage vehicle with 50,000 miles on it :roflmao:

coldLBZ

Apr 22, 2007
Alberta, Canada
Bump :)

Update: The truck has been sitting again since I last posted, just getting driven once a month or so. :( Hopefully this year I can atleast get the same issues fixed and get a run or two in. I won't be setting the world on fire, that's for sure. I really just want to get back to driving it again, I miss it.

So what are the rest of you doing?