OCT 15-16th pull/drag racing MD

05chevy

Jun 10, 2010
hey guys coming up is our local truck pull and drag race in hagerstown MD. the pull will be held saturday night the 15th. the drag racing will be on the 16th. drag racing is bracket class and a quick 8. this race was publish in diesel power mag to try and atract more of the diesel racers. trying to get some more duramax guys there it is cummins country around here. heres a link to the tracks home page http://www.masondixondragway.com/ hope to see you guys there

jnieberlein

Secret Squirrel Diesel
Aug 17, 2009
West By God
Had a good time and met a bunch of cool people, pretty awesome the truck that won the quick 8 was the tow truck for another dmax!! Thanx again for an awesome weekend. Congratulations to H.T. Performance

05chevy

Jun 10, 2010
Had a good time and met a bunch of cool people, pretty awesome the truck that won the quick 8 was the tow truck for another dmax!! Thanx again for an awesome weekend. Congratulations to H.T. Performance

also was the alternate for the quick 8 congrats to ronnie and caleb for making the top 25 stock list too good fun good seeing you guys

Whitetail Addict

Rockin' the stock tune
May 8, 2008
South Central Pennsylvania
I was down Saturday, I had a good time, I wished I could have made it back today.

Stock trucks against 2.6 pullers :confused: That was the first Interstate pull I've been at for awhile, I guess I got used to a class structure for the pickups. It was a trip back sled pulling memory lane seeing the snapped tie-rods...I haven't seen that since '05 or so.

racinron55

Oct 17, 2011
New Berlin, PA
www.facebook.com
Thanks guys and we all had a great weekend! I in no way took the Quick 8 serious figured after I knocked out that Cummins first round Id be done but I guess I had a lot of luck yesterday haha! Caleb looks to have made the top 25 list at 11th with a 12.40 pass. I wish I had made it but I guess a 12.71 crew cab isnt a bad pass lol!

also was the alternate for the quick 8 congrats to ronnie and caleb for making the top 25 stock list too good fun good seeing you guys

dirtymax70

Jul 25, 2011
Charles Town, W.V.
Congrats on the win in the quick 8. At least it was a D-max who won. I fell asleep on the line, and could never catch back up to the dodge. I need to go pratice more!! Had alot of fun and good to put some faces with the names on here!! Street race this weekend at Mason Dixon, come on back down!!!

racinron55

Oct 17, 2011
New Berlin, PA
www.facebook.com
Yea man guess youll need to do some tuning on the tripples and put a cage in that bitch so you can see what it has til next year!! You said about building a pulling truck too for next year come up to PA and pull at some of the fairs around us usually a lot of trucks and good competition!

Chuner

Oct 18, 2011
Whos tunes does ht performance run I saw that they ran 12.40s stock turbo? I hope there not just a bolt on shop.. Trucks ran real good

Chuner

Oct 18, 2011
I was just wandering..... I saw a kid wearing a shirt that said ht performance custom duramax tuning ...i hope there not selling robs tunes... We would not wanna take that away from one of the best in the business...now would we

Hermans02Dmax

HT Performance
Oct 17, 2011
Mifflinburg, PA
Negative on that I wouldn't do that my tunes I give out are me an my truck was tuned by rob but getting help from him is next ti impossiabl so I got help from others an data logs is how I got my truck to ware it is an ronnies too the ones I tune myself. An what my shirts say it doesn't just say duramax I'll set ur garden tractor up to a geo metro .......... An I agree he is best in business. Just hard to get ahold of ......
I was just wandering..... I saw a kid wearing a shirt that said ht performance custom duramax tuning ...i hope there not selling robs tunes... We would not wanna take that away from one of the best in the business...now would we

dirtymax70

Jul 25, 2011
Charles Town, W.V.
MIne blew off a boot during qualifying for the quick 8 saturday right before the rat rod hit the wall. That was a first for me, sounded like a tire blew running around 80 mph right before the 1/8th. To bad that guy wrecked, it was a cool looking truck running a diesel.

dirtymax70

Jul 25, 2011
Charles Town, W.V.
As far as the truck pulling went Saaturday, we asked what the rules were going to be for the pull when we signed up. We were asked if it was a street driven truck or not. Thats pretty much how they decided what class you were going to pull. There needed to be 3 classes in my opinion. Definately enough trucks there to pull it off.