Nwtdiesel dyno results

Bako_Dmax

GTO Slayer
Apr 3, 2008
Bako
You sure its the transmission causing the shaking? Have you had the hood open to see if the engine is shaking around maybe a mount? Just throwing a few more ideas out there.

S Phinney

Aug 15, 2008
Quncy, Fl
Im not sure WTF s going on. Truck started up smooth and idled perfect for about 20 seconds then it started shaking. Is this because the TC is broke and not flowing fluid? Could this cause the leak in the rear or the trans too?

Im looking for 800hp on fuel and ill be happy withh 900+ on nitrous.

There has to be some imbalance there. I would run a compression test anyway. That would give you a baseline for the future if you haven't ran one and it would give you some insight if it happens to be engine related. I'm referring to the vibrations that is. The leak definitely would be something broke or not tighten up. Wish you luck I know how much a pain in the a$$ it is to have a new build and have to work on a problem.

NWTDIESEL

On a Time Out
May 8, 2008
ATS Extreme trans
There has to be some imbalance there. I would run a compression test anyway. That would give you a baseline for the future if you haven't ran one and it would give you some insight if it happens to be engine related. I'm referring to the vibrations that is. The leak definitely would be something broke or not tighten up. Wish you luck I know how much a pain in the a$$ it is to have a new build and have to work on a problem.

The egine is sound, i logged it and everything is where it should be. I dont want to pull the trans out on Mikes garage floor so i have a friend coming to get me and were trailering it back. Its drivable but i dont want to do anymore damage to anything. Already spoke to ATS and they will throw a new trans/converter in as soon as i get it there. It will be interesting to see what it is.

MMLMM

Tunergeek
Mar 2, 2008
Reno, NV
www.dyncal.com
The numbers are impressive. The dsp3 tune was what we started with. right off it put down 746 I got excited. I knew we could clean it up a little so we did. Then saw 753rwhp :coolspot:

Wish we got to turn it up a hair more, but after Newlys gets the issues worked out we'll go for it again.

Motor sounds good. You can just get that feeling and hear the power.

Lots of fun Newly I enjoyed you letting me molest your ecm.

duramaxxx06

Aug 11, 2009
jasper tn
don be knockin purple paint! it made the numbers didnt it??? lol.. good job man. . im a suspporter of purple! hope you get it fixed soon and easy!

NWTDIESEL

On a Time Out
May 8, 2008
ATS Extreme trans
Its getting picked up in about 6-7 hours and going back to Denver to get repaired. Im still going to try to make it to SLC next weekend to race. Ill keep you all posted.