No king of trucks this year?

Sledheadxp800r

That was only my tow tune
Dec 13, 2010
CT
Buddy of mine told me that the new york king of trucks was canceled for 2013? Anyone verify this? I've been helping him put together a pretty nasty common rail that he was planning to re-release at KOT for the 2013 season.

The truck is a regular cab long bed 06 common rail
so far this is what we have changed since last season
Air to water
250% overs
Dual fuelers with an Lbz CP3
Stainless diesel 2.6 protrusion billet batmo s480
Steedspeed manifold
Swapped out to an Nv4500 with Kenny's slipper triple disc clutch
Dual 35s out back

He's not to happy with what he heard about KOT this year. LOL

Last edited:

black05lly

Aug 28, 2011
blossvale ny
yes it was cancelled for this year but there is a facebook page called "bring back king of trucks" and we could use as many people to like and share it as we can get to try to get the fair to change there minds on this show. but there is a lot of pissed off guys for them to can this event after two years when this is one show that everyone cant wait for it to get here

RichLMM

Sep 5, 2010
North Kingstown RI
yes it was cancelled for this year but there is a facebook page called "bring back king of trucks" and we could use as many people to like and share it as we can get to try to get the fair to change there minds on this show. but there is a lot of pissed off guys for them to can this event after two years when this is one show that everyone cant wait for it to get here

i'm glad the page got seen! spread the word man i honestly dont think it'll make a difference but we gotta try!

derek06

Feb 6, 2012
massachusetts
Sad to say its true but glad I went last year if they can't get us back in or moved to a location that will allow us to do it.