Nitorus and the diesel

Stingpuller

The Pusher Man
Jan 11, 2007
central Ohio
Im out! I will not responed again to his BS

If you guys truly believe he is for the good then pull up a chair and eat up! He has found his new flock. I just cant figure out what is going on in the world. But stuff like this is starting to make me see how anyone could believe anything Obama says. If you talk (lie) enough someone will believe it to be true.

GSXRTURBO1

Feb 10, 2015
Detroit MI
If you guys truly believe he is for the good then pull up a chair and eat up! He has found his new flock. I just cant figure out what is going on in the world. But stuff like this is starting to make me see how anyone could believe anything Obama says. If you talk (lie) enough someone will believe it to be true.

You have to take it all in, put it in the correct context, then pick and choose what parts you feel are accurate. Sometimes it's the entire post, sometimes it's only a few words in the post, sometimes it's nothing at all in the post that you feel is accurate.

Garbage in=garbage out, if it's not something I believe then it goes in one ear and directly out of the other ear.

I've read some things from some people that made me think they had no clue, then later I read something from the same person that really makes me take notice and most importantly makes me think about what they said.

I'm always learning, sometimes from everyone who is posting in a topic. When I come across what I feel is bad info I just don't even process it. Doesn't hurt me, doesn't help me.

If there's something posted that I'm just not sure about, it's taken with a grain of salt and I see what others respond with. After awhile you get a feel for who you pay total attention to and who you just tolerate.

It's all good, even when it's "bad". Consider it a form of entertainment when it's getting totally ridiculously "bad" ;)

56taskforce

Mar 30, 2014
How is anyone suppose to know what to believe if people are changing post???? Isn't changing what someone says slander and therefore a lie in its self????

GSXRTURBO1

Feb 10, 2015
Detroit MI
How is anyone suppose to know what to believe if people are changing post???? Isn't changing what someone says slander and therefore a lie in its self????

true....when I can tell that someone has edited someone else's post (it's not too hard to tell) I immediately move on and ignore what's been edited.

That said, you bring up a very valid point!

COMP461

Diesel Pro
Apr 29, 2008
Aledo Texas
That statement is dead on. There are people with influence in this sort that do not deserve it. They simply stumbled into it and toted the party line so to speak, they have no opinion of there own they just follow the forum collective. I got blasted for chastising a guy who wanted a smoke tune way back in 08, I was immediately put in the cross hairs of half the duramax community, many of which were well know tuners. Funny how 99% of those guys now hate smoke and especially smoke tunes. I tired to tell them that negative attention is not what we wanted, it would lead to regulation of the sport, look where we are now...:mad:

I'm not one of those bandwagon sheep so to speak (not talking about you Mike), I try to look at the whole picture and the people involved. I have followed your career for years Greg and I can say that the haters, I have zero clue who they are so your doing something right. Steer the course...

Haters gonna hate...

you are so right , these people have done more destruction to the diesel community then anyone will ever know.
I know of a few major vendors in the diesel world that were very very close to spending a great deal of money to pay hackers to take down one of the forums.

I really like this forum, the kiddos are not allowed here. My definition of Kiddos is the forum hero's that have never contributed anything to the diesel world but being a moderator on a forum of one of the Pro bashers. Pro Bashing has become a sport. You can say anything from behind a keyboard , but they are those poor souls that have their buts in the spectator seats at events or show up with huge amounts of alcohol, because this is all they can do .

They have a standard pattern. and toe the party line. They are as bad as Hillary or Obama using the same talking points and words

If you are confident , you are bragging
if you tell the people about parts you use, you are doing an infomercial.
if you don't then you are not giving credit
I saw a moderator on another forum actually cheer when Wade crashed.

The hypocrisy when they rant that you are pimping parts and ask for parts yet put a sticky on the top of the forum and beg for parts for their trailer and race truck. A truck that never made a decent lap either

COMP461

Diesel Pro
Apr 29, 2008
Aledo Texas
I guess that all of my threads will be moved to an obscure location . I guess someone got scared that their lies about be was being found to be untrue

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
Nobody cares Greg.

You talked what it would do in 2010.

You talk about what it will do in 2015.

By the time it actually does something, I will be Mike L's age.

Hot COCOAL

May the farce be with you
Jun 9, 2012
Nobody cares Greg.

You talked what it would do in 2010.

You talk about what it will do in 2015.

By the time it actually does something, I will be Mike L's age.

Damn Bri...don't be so harsh on ML, man...
Damn, yo...

I guess that all of my threads will be moved to an obscure location . I guess someone got scared that their lies about be was being found to be untrue

Nope...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
Actually they were put in their appropriate location as per content. Nobody is hiding your bullshit anywhere.

If you actually spent a little more time reading the threads in this site instead of just posting your own nonsense in the competition area, which your posting there is an oxy-moron in itself, you would know where to put what.

DMAXchris

It’s only temporary!
Apr 28, 2009
Natrona Heights PA

I'm with you Jeff. I don't believe a word of it, nor do I care what he says he's doing. He could set records in that rail, but he's still a jerkoff at the end of the day! :thumb:

COMP461

Diesel Pro
Apr 29, 2008
Aledo Texas
funny , if every thread was in the right location then almost all would be moved .

oh well , I'm busy working on being the fastest and quickest. thought I would give a little back the diesel world has been good for me as a Pro for the last 10 years

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
funny , if every thread was in the right location then almost all would be moved .

oh well , I'm busy working on being the fastest and quickest. thought I would give a little back the diesel world has been good for me as a Pro for the last 10 years

Thanks to most of our members, The Bac, and mods, 90% of the threads are in the right place. Like I said if you did a little less bragging and more reading you would notice this.

Keep trying to be the fastest or quickest dmax like you said you would be. You have a month btw.

As far as being a pro goes, the closest you'll ever be to that is in the morning when you brush your teeth. uploadfromtaptalk1448752593542.jpg

Your name and professional aren't exactly words commonly used in the same sentence.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1448752593542.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1448752593542.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 21

COMP461

Diesel Pro
Apr 29, 2008
Aledo Texas
So say a few that have zero bearing on the real world. Name one time I have not been a professional. Name one Team I have left , where they didn't want me to stay. One tryed to sue me to stay. Name one thing in my signature that is not a milestone in the diesel motorsports areana when it was acomplished. Name one thing i claimed and was really done by others as some say

SURE My car took longer to get running, but for lack of tunning alone , not one single part of the car has changed except the ECM. . Sure one , and only one other has been able to make the ECD 16 work with a light weigh chassis . I do not run my car like that.

If I trully was that unprofessional, why are companys in the diesel community seeking me out to be involved in my car. I have been doing the diesel thing a long time. I was with these threads giving info that is key to racing . I have been answering question in pms and on the phone. The majority of people on here don't suscribe too the party line

So go ahead show where I'm unprofessional in public , name one instance where i have conned any company.

Look at my signature. I have recieved help parts and funding from every one of them . I have funding sucured for next season from them. I hear every time Jeff Dean call one of them to act like a jilted girl.
He and others have yet to talk anyone out of helping me

You call me a narcissist. Dude name one Profesional racers that does not come off that way
It's our job to make a splash, I do and that is part of the problem , just plain and simple jealousy.
I start a thread to give people and insite on how its done. Instead of letting people ask questions and get answers. You get upsit because it glorified me. We are going to run fast sooner out latter. If my public name recognition as a leader and inovator in the diesel areana upsits you now , it really will will when my PR machine goes in to high gear . I have the press releases written , as well as magazine deal ready to go. I got 37 articles over Project X . Peace out , i have pms to answer iver the sponsor thread.

Last edited:

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
5 bucks say you have no PM's.

Come to Phoenix, where it gets so hot your dragster will sink on its jackstands have to make a full 1/4 pass, without letting off at 4.71 seconds in..:rofl:

Utahski

Oct 20, 2008
Northern Utah
So say a few that have zero bearing on the real world. Name one time I have not been a professional. Name one Team I have left , where they didn't want me to stay. One tryed to sue me to stay. Name one thing in my signature that is not a milestone in the diesel motorsports areana when it was acomplished. Name one thing i claimed and was really done by others as some say

SURE My car took longer to get running, but for lack of tunning alone , not one single part of the car has changed except the ECM. . Sure one , and only one other has been able to make the ECD 16 work with a light weigh chassis . I do not run my car like that.

If I trully was that unprofessional, why are companys in the diesel community seeking me out to be involved in my car. I have been doing the diesel thing a long time. I was with these threads giving info that is key to racing . I have been answering question in pms and on the phone. The majority of people on here don't suscribe too the party line

So go ahead show where I'm unprofessional in public , name one instance where i have conned any company.

Look at my signature. I have recieved help parts and funding from every one of them . I have funding sucured for next season from them. I hear every time Jeff Dean call one of them to act like a jilted girl.
He and others have yet to talk anyone out of helping me

You call me a narcissist. Dude name one Profesional racers that does not come off that way
It's our job to make a splash, I do and that is part of the problem , just plain and simple jealousy.
I start a thread to give people and insite on how its done. Instead of letting people ask questions and get answers. You get upsit because it glorified me. We are going to run fast sooner out latter. If my public name recognition as a leader and inovator in the diesel areana upsits you now , it really will will when my PR machine goes in to high gear . I have the press releases written , as well as magazine deal ready to go. I got 37 articles over Project X . Peace out , i have pms to answer iver the sponsor thread.

Your head is WAY up your ass.

COMP461

Diesel Pro
Apr 29, 2008
Aledo Texas
5 bucks say you have no PM's.

Come to Phoenix, where it gets so hot your dragster will sink on its jackstands have to make a full 1/4 pass, without letting off at 4.71 seconds in..:rofl:

Hey Greg,xxxxxx here.Im getting into a refresh for my built motor this winter and am looking for some parts(used if possible)Looking for a set of .40 pistons with reliefs,af cam,3000 stall converter.Im currently running trip 475 83,trip cp3 with 100,s and moving up to 250,s.Already blew my budget build out of the water but if you come across any of these parts keep me in mind.ps,your doing the duramax community a service with the work you do.keep it up

Greg,
Thanks for the information. I actually have a few things I would like to pick your brain about. I have almost completed my super street build and hope to be competitive in NHRDA. I have to get a license to run 9.99 and quicker and complete a physical. I am not sure how all that stuff works, yet. I live in xxxxxx so Thunder Valley is the closest track for me to test and tune. I should be ready to test and tune early spring.
Hope to see your car out there running well next year.

Originally Posted by xxxxxxx
When I looked at these back in 2011 there was little to no support to be found for making it work on a DMax. I'm definitely not software guru but have really wanted to explore using this as a Bocsh replacement.

Who can I talk to understand the costs and materials needed to get it outfitted to my personal DMax? Is it like starting from scratch (i.e. new sensors, wiring harness,etc)? If this is your proprietary work then I can understand you not wanting to share - just looking for a someone who can help me scope it out to see if its cost effective for me.

Thanks
xxxxxxx

give me a call, the ECM takes all of the stock sensors and even allows you to use a 100 psi boost sensor . There is a lot to getting the set up right , but once its right its unreal 817 xxxxxxx

Originally Posted by xxxxxxx
Thank you for the time on the phone. Was a real pleasure, and don't let the bastards get you down fellow devil dog Everyone of them would give their last dime to have your opportunity, See you at PRI

Semper fidelis
xxxxx

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
Pm's from your facebook fan page don't count :roflmao::roflmao:

Plus, anyone seeking advice from you is drinking the same water you drink from... ;)