Nice truck, maybe a good deal

Tjmaxx

Jun 7, 2014
Yea I noticed that lol. I may stop and look at it but I’m not really in the market for a new truck.

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
What do you want? Perfect?

Any issues that truck has can be repaired.

Id be more worried that its been beat on. Got to take it for a drive and have it inspected by someone who knows what to look for.

I wouldnt consider it a deal at almost $20K.

Budneeds2beers

Aka Mike Honcho....
Aug 25, 2016
Cali
I like how they have “turbo” listed as if its a factory upgrade like leather or power locks... Nice truck id test drive it first for sure

Tjmaxx

Jun 7, 2014
Yea they have two locations I went to both today and I didn’t see it on the lot. I’ll email them and see if it sold or what the deal is. If everything checks out I’d maybe offer $18k and have them fix the dent.

zakkb787

<that’s not me...
Sep 29, 2014
Granite Falls NC
Considering I just paid 13,400 for an lbz that’s gonna need rockers and some body work that’s got 272k and is just an ecsb with basic interior and that was the cheapest lbz around, hell yes it’s a steal in my book. Lol

Tjmaxx

Jun 7, 2014
This is a higher mileage vehicle than I’m used to. Would there be any concern if this thing checks out to jump in and tow a trailer 6 hours?

Tjmaxx

Jun 7, 2014
I mean I’m not really looking for anything but I just stumbled across this one on Facebook and I like the way it looks.

Tjmaxx

Jun 7, 2014
I’m not trying to help sell it. Figured I’d post it Incase anyone was looking. I love the body style, I had a 05 1500 with the 5.3 and it was an awesome truck. I went to a diesel 6.4 powerstroke after that truck and loved my diesel but it was an extended cab and I needed a 4 door when my daughter was born so I bought a f150 ecoboost. It’s been a great truck but it’s kinda boring. I used to love driving my diesel enjoyed every minute of it, when I get into my gasser it’s just a truck you know? I’d like to get back into a diesel if circumstances are right. Obviously I’d like one with low miles or a new one but prices are stupid high.

zakkb787

<that’s not me...
Sep 29, 2014
Granite Falls NC
In my opinion a high mileage truck that’s been well maintained is a better truck than a low mileage truck that’s been beat on. Each to their own. Less than 200k is nothing in my opinion on these trucks.