Nice article Josh!

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
Thanks Rick. I thought it turned out pretty good. Only a few errors, but that's to be expected I guess. We'll see what this year holds, Mark. I doubt it'll be 9s, but hopefully I'm able to go a little deeper into the 10s.

DBUSHLB7

Team DMAX
Mar 9, 2012
Albuquerque, NM
I cancelled my subscription to the magazine years ago so I didn't see. Nevertheless still a nice accomplishment to have your van featured. Glad to say I have seen The Dumpster in person!:thumb:

Awenta

Sep 28, 2014
CT
Nice work!!! That thing is bad ass

Gonna have to take a look. March?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

quinton

Nov 28, 2011
Granbury Tx.
Nice. I like the not worried about egt's comment. Lol. I'm sure everyone knew that during the burn out contest last year!

matt78

Finally boosted launches
Sep 10, 2012
texas
Congrats my friend. It was an honor towing that beast to the world finals last year. A race van with a straight piped motorhome,Sanford and son style.

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Congrats my friend. It was an honor towing that beast to the world finals last year. A race van with a straight piped motorhome,Sanford and son style.

Now that would be a funny thing to see. :roflmao:

Congrats on the recognition, Josh. :thumb:

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
Thanks guys. I know it's not really a big deal, but I was pretty excited about it.
Where's the custom decal? Must be a old picture without the dumpster painted down the side of her.

I was wondering where the name was also? Almost wondering if they photoshopped it out.
They photoshopped it. I'm not sure why.

Nice work!!! That thing is bad ass

Gonna have to take a look. March?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

It's in the April issue.