Ngm diesel racing engines

Nightlb7

Aug 12, 2013
Maryland
I've heard some input about this company but I want to hear from anyone that has done business with them or knows about them, I know they have a impressive truck and all but would like input on there customer service and products. Trying to spend my money wisely

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jkholder09

Jan 8, 2012
Maryland
I have conducted business with Wade.
I have no complaints and was satisfied with the customer service.

Sent from my SPH-L300 using Tapatalk

Dave c

Jul 7, 2013
They make some awesome products! Been following on FB for a while. Purchased a few things recently very happy with the results. They were very informative and on point with what i wanted. Money well spent IMO.

Nightlb7

Aug 12, 2013
Maryland
There advertising these new Billet pistons there going to release and I am considering them for a daily driver build I'm doing, was thinking of getting the block and heads done there but a few people are telling me to go with Burkett racing engines for that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dave c

Jul 7, 2013
I would be very careful what you read on the internet about people, personal feelings and vendettas get in the way often. They cant be too bad cause lots of Big name shops buy there stuff. Only research i found was a bad block deal about 6 years ago, and looks like they took care of it. NGM was honest to me and very sharp on these engines, and if my opinion is not enough, just look at the fact his truck is the fastest in the world, by a mile!

duramaxzak

Wanna be puller!
Nov 22, 2008
Minnesota
I would be very careful what you read on the internet about people, personal feelings and vendettas get in the way often. They cant be too bad cause lots of Big name shops buy there stuff. Only research i found was a bad block deal about 6 years ago, and looks like they took care of it. NGM was honest to me and very sharp on these engines, and if my opinion is not enough, just look at the fact his truck is the fastest in the world, by a mile!

Is this Dave Carlson from MN.?

Evan@InglewoodTrans

yerp
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 5, 2010
Western MA

Who are the big name shops that use there stuff?