New Trans?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WolfLMM

Making Chips
Nov 21, 2006
AL
Did you assemble that Socal motor, or that Suncoast CRATE transmission in the driveway?

I have assembled several Allison's in my shop, just not recently. But this has nothing to do with topic at hand. You showed your ass, now go away.

Slowmax

Build what others' won't
Aug 3, 2013
United States
So this is helping the OP.
Why don't you have a pissing match somewhere else

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Your entitled to say what every you want, this is the interwebz after all. Only told the op to shop else where, just like everyone else in this thread.

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
So lemme get this right...

you're claiming suncoast is overpriced WITHOUT knowing what was told to the OP nor what would be going in his trans.

claim former employee/s (again, FORMER) are screwing people over

are now claiming Waid has a golden credit card and his truck is "bought" not "built" by him which has absolutely nothing to do with suncoast and their transmissions or the pricing they give

all of which really gives no facts to the current situation at hand and is bad mouthing a company with nothing to really stand on. boy, you are winning at the forum today! :roflmao:

Evan@InglewoodTrans

yerp
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 5, 2010
Western MA
Worked for them when all at when done right?

Andrew being an employee at Suncoast and his brother doing what he did to someone 1000 miles away has nothing to do with Suncoast in anyway shape or form no matter how twist it. You have an interesting logic to say the least. You're digging for anything to try and justify your comment unfortunately but that ones about as bogus as it gets.

Last edited:

oscyjack

May 7, 2016
Northeast
Just seems dumb to bash industry pioneers who spent money and time to better our community and our trucks, especially as most people here run SC something or other.

Slowmax

Build what others' won't
Aug 3, 2013
United States
Andrew being an employee at Suncoast and his brother doing what he did to someone 1000 miles away has nothing to do with Suncoast in anyway shape or form no matter how twist it. You have an interesting logic to say the least. You're digging for anything to try and justify your comment unfortunately but that ones about as bogus as it gets.

And you working with them directly will never let you see it from another side, or view. It's like arguing politics with a republican and democrat.

Slowmax

Build what others' won't
Aug 3, 2013
United States
Just seems dumb to bash industry pioneers who spent money and time to better our community and our trucks, especially as most people here run SC something or other.

They make converter and clutches just like many other companies in the diesel game. They aren't the only company who made the Allison what it is today. Mike L could get him setup with a just as good if not better transmission for cheaper. That is the point being made.

Evan@InglewoodTrans

yerp
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 5, 2010
Western MA
And you working with them directly will never let you see it from another side, or view. It's like arguing politics with a republican and democrat.

Unfortunately your Andrew's brother comment has nothing to do with Suncoast regardless of anything. Your mentality screams liberal snowflake so yes I agree there is no sense in trying to help you understand anything logical and the conversation is over anyway as all your comments showed you had no real experience with them and had nothing to come back with that held any merit.

oscyjack

May 7, 2016
Northeast
That might be the point you wanted to make, but it isn't the post you made.

Yeah, per usual there are other sources for parts. Some rock and some are shit, it's who stands behind them and who's got the times at the end of the day. Suncoast and many here who work with them in whatever capacities have mutual respect. Respect around these parts isn't a given, it's earned

Slowmax

Build what others' won't
Aug 3, 2013
United States
Unfortunately your Andrew's brother comment has nothing to do with Suncoast regardless of anything. Your mentality screams liberal snowflake so yes I agree there is no sense in trying to help you understand anything logical and the conversation is over anyway as all your comments showed you had no real experience with them and had nothing to come back with that held any merit.

Instead of trying to argue with me about suncoast your effort's sure seem to be needed else where. Your alway's playing catchup to firepunk, industrial, stainless diesel , or somebody else. Maybe you can help suncoast get that rail running decent too, so the Scheid's rail can have someone to actually race. That Orange thing suncoast built runs slower then the index truck's snowflake.

Evan@InglewoodTrans

yerp
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 5, 2010
Western MA
Instead of trying to argue with me about suncoast your effort's sure seem to be needed else where. Your alway's playing catchup to firepunk, industrial, stainless diesel , or somebody else. Maybe you can help suncoast get that rail running decent too, so the Scheid's rail can have someone to actually race. That Orange thing suncoast built runs slower then the index truck's snowflake.

My efforts go to where they are needed and as of now I'm not playing catch up to anyone in my market and even if I was that's what competition is for :thumb: You'd be surprised what Suncoast parts are in what trucks so yet again your comment further proves how clueless you are by listing the fastest trucks most of which using Suncoast parts. Keep trying eventually you may spew out something actually in your favor.

PACougar

Jun 27, 2012
El Dorado Hills, Ca
I've had several Suncoast Transmissions, both built by us and Suncoast. Their prices are totally fair and the build great stuff. I'm still confused as to what they did to you?

Slowmax

Build what others' won't
Aug 3, 2013
United States
My efforts go to where they are needed and as of now I'm not playing catch up to anyone in my market and even if I was that's what competition is for :thumb: You'd be surprised what Suncoast parts are in what trucks so yet again your comment further proves how clueless you are by listing the fastest trucks most of which using Suncoast parts. Keep trying eventually you may spew out something actually in your favor.

Man I need what your smoking over there in fantasy land. Until your truck runs a faster time with an allison your playing catch up to them. You have been for many years now. You guys go to the track ever? Because those shop's are truly innovating pushing those truck's faster, and faster every time.

JRein

Aircraft Mechanic's Hero
Sep 26, 2015
LRAFB, Arkansas
I not sure what was all in it for SC parts (assuming some) but I know @ UCC, Mike Graves ran in the 9s. Then his pull was cut short because of a drag bar, I thing, breaking that bound up his drive shaft but still pulled like 275'. This was Mike's street truck that took 7th overall with Evan's trans.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Evan@InglewoodTrans

yerp
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 5, 2010
Western MA
Man I need what your smoking over there in fantasy land. Until your truck runs a faster time with an allison your playing catch up to them. You have been for many years now. You guys go to the track ever? Because those shop's are truly innovating pushing those truck's faster, and faster every time.

Um...no I need some of what you're smoking. Beating everyone is not what we are trying to do and I already stated that. The Allison is what is and we enjoy pushing it further and further and do everytime. We are chasing no one in the Allison market and even if we were so be it. As far as innovating and going to the track and the countless amount of time and money spent to further the Allison industry you couldn't fathom it. Yet again you are able to prove you know absolutely nothing. Hop back down the stairs into moms basement and crack open another Diesel Power issue so you can get caught up on some more of your vast inside knowledge of the diesel industry.

Slowmax

Build what others' won't
Aug 3, 2013
United States
Um...no I need some of what you're smoking. Beating everyone is not what we are trying to do and I already stated that. The Allison is what is and we enjoy pushing it further and further and do everytime. We are chasing no one in the Allison market and even if we were so be it. As far as innovating and going to the track and the countless amount of time and money spent to further the Allison industry you couldn't fathom it. Yet again you are able to prove you know absolutely nothing. Hop back down the stairs into moms basement and crack open another Diesel Power issue so you can get caught up on some more of your vast inside knowledge of the diesel industry.

You wouldn't argue with Josh H but you will me. So I feel somewhat honored. Hop out to an event sometime, I'm at the track all the time all over the country actually racing. Not living through someone else's truck or bragging about spending money on developing something that will never be able to compete with a competition dodge transmission. Sound's like the typical waste money forces bro logic.

Status
Not open for further replies.