New Trans?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slowmax

Build what others' won't
Aug 3, 2013
United States
Typical Suncoast call around and spend your money else where. Those douche bag's can pound sand with each other at the beach. :D

Slowmax

Build what others' won't
Aug 3, 2013
United States
The over charging when it comes from the source. Didn't one of the brothers' also roll a fellow forum member here on a truck? I guess it's the way they carry themselves, it's not just about a product to most people buying the stuff. To be on the inner circle I can see how thing's would be different for you guy's.

Evan@InglewoodTrans

yerp
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 5, 2010
Western MA
The over charging when it comes from the source. Didn't one of the brothers' also roll a fellow forum member here on a truck? I guess it's the way they carry themselves, it's not just about a product to most people buying the stuff. To be on the inner circle I can see how thing's would be different for you guy's.

One of who's brothers did what to who?

WolfLMM

Making Chips
Nov 21, 2006
AL
Humm. I'm not in any "inside" circle, and SC has been nothing but great to deal with. Ron and Jerry gave me a tour of the shop and even let me hang out in the machine shop all day while my trans was installed.

They also took care of a bad valvebody on my lb7, found some other issues (that was not their fault) and fixed them as well all free of charge. They are good folks.

Slowmax

Build what others' won't
Aug 3, 2013
United States
Humm. I'm not in any "inside" circle, and SC has been nothing but great to deal with. Ron and Jerry gave me a tour of the shop and even let me hang out in the machine shop all day while my trans was installed.

They also took care of a bad valvebody on my lb7, found some other issues (that was not their fault) and fixed them as well all free of charge. They are good folks.

You also spend money like you have a golden credit card with no limit. Not the guy buying the best part's and building the truck him self in the garage. Then going to the track every weekend to race what he's built.

WolfLMM

Making Chips
Nov 21, 2006
AL
You also spend money like you have a golden credit card with no limit. Not the guy buying the best part's and building the truck him self in the garage. Then going to the track every weekend to race what he's built.

So dickface, I didn't build my truck? In my on ****ing driveway? You don't know me from adam. Keep your bullshit to yourself.

I've bought 2 transmissions from them in my lifetime.... they didn't owe me anything.

Slowmax

Build what others' won't
Aug 3, 2013
United States
So dickface, I didn't build my truck? In my on ****ing driveway? You don't know me from adam. Keep your bullshit to yourself.

I've bought 2 transmissions from them in my lifetime.... they didn't owe me anything.

Did you assemble that Socal motor, or that Suncoast CRATE transmission in the driveway?

Awenta

Sep 28, 2014
CT
Assuming someone's finances is a little out of line. That has nothing to do with your gripe with suncoast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oscyjack

May 7, 2016
Northeast
It's not a pissing match it's keeping well earned reputations unblemished by a poorly thought out post.

Though I agree it doesn't help the OP necessarily

Slowmax

Build what others' won't
Aug 3, 2013
United States
Assuming someone's finances is a little out of line. That has nothing to do with your gripe with suncoast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No assuming we all know what these part's cost. Didn't say it did, was responding to what was directed though.

Status
Not open for further replies.