New toy

05smoker

I'm officially done!
Mar 30, 2007
Lebanon, OH
Spring loaded I think. Once the muffler starts seeing back pressure inside in automatically open the door and acts more like a straight through exhaust. Best of both worlds. Dynomax makes them that way too now. Really a neat deal.

Nope, electric. You can pull the fuse to it and leave it open too.:D

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
Hey you ever think or look into a 4L whipple? It's what the copo camaro runs

There not showing a 4L whipple kit for sale for the 2010-14 camaro.
http://www.whipplesuperchargers.com/product.asp?ProdID=1243

Kenne Bell has a 4.2L kit for the Camaro and looks to cost less then Whipples 2.9 kits. Also Kenne Bells there Rear feed large mouth.
http://www.kennebell.net/KBWebsite/Pricelist_pg/links/PriceList.pdf

They run for stock motor setups. I'm looking at doing a 416 or 427 build not sure if I want to trash the stock motor first.

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
Henry I have looked at a lot of those kits myself on Camaro5 forum. I don't like how the ADM twin kits sit so low. There is also a used STS kit on ebay right now.

Have you looked at the East Coast setups with the NOVI chargers?

Creatures of the Night a dealer for any of them?:happy2:

Looking into some of these places.

Crawler

Aug 26, 2013
DFW, TX
Mild build and positive displacement supercharger = TVS 2.3L Blower (Magnacharger or SLP)

Big build and positive displacement supercharger = Whipple 2.9L Blower

Mild or big build and centrifugal supercharger = ECS

Mild or big or wild build turbocharging = AGP (Pick your turbo sizes accordingly)

Wild build supercharging = ECS with YSI upgrade or Procharger with F1X(or other F series)

These are just my opinions after using a lot of different products on clients and my own vehicles.

05smoker

I'm officially done!
Mar 30, 2007
Lebanon, OH
Mild build and positive displacement supercharger = TVS 2.3L Blower (Magnacharger or SLP)

Big build and positive displacement supercharger = Whipple 2.9L Blower

Mild or big build and centrifugal supercharger = ECS

Mild or big or wild build turbocharging = AGP (Pick your turbo sizes accordingly)

Wild build supercharging = ECS with YSI upgrade or Procharger with F1X(or other F series)

These are just my opinions after using a lot of different products on clients and my own vehicles.

Slp bought. :D