New toy

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
nice ride but ummm automatic????:baby: :roflmao:

They had a 2010 used stick on the lot with a supercharger already on it. With 27k miles for 25,600 but wife can not drive a stick and she was not into learning. I tried telling her I could teach her in 30 mins to 1 hr if that. I have one rule when I do buy things kinda like Pat does wife has to be happy also with what I'm buying she's going to be driving it. My truck even when it had the biggier single turbo and turned up more she drove it in all weather just fine. And was not scared to lay the pedal down on anyone lol I woke up a few time looking over to see the speedo reading 130 and be like what the hell.

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
Nice ride Henry:thumb:

I have very good friend in MI that ordered 1 and he told me hell 330horse V6 is just fine.:rolleyes:Even tho a V6 should have never been an option for that car in my oppinon it does make the car move pretty hard with a 6 speed.
Your probably gonna just leave yours stock I assume?:roflmao:

I can not see why people would buy a v6 lol

03spoolindmax

Nov 9, 2011
Mi
I started out racing gassers from back in high school. My street car got the side burner when I picked up the diesel then once I started adding parts and got into the lower 11's what race car.
My new motor for the car back in the shop at home 79 Z28 Camaro only thing left is finish the back half and re paint could get away without but fresh be best. Then pick out turbo setup got the build Bowtie 400 lunati bottom end Brodix and Jesel up top and J&W Ulra glide w/5500 converter. Should run easy mid 7's @ 160+ or fast once setup

But this new car gives me the chance to get back into the gas world more and I swear cough cough staying cough stock kenne bell or turbo kit ? and tune converter and more.

You can't go wrong with a single 66-75 mounted up front :thumb: maybe a 3200-3600 stall which will still keep it street able. Only thing about these new 6 speed automatics is they can't handle the power as well as the 4l60e & 80e. I'm sure 500-600 rwhp is more than enough to daily drive for most people though. To bad I'm not like everyone else :D if you decide to upgrade it keep us posted

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
You can't go wrong with a single 66-75 mounted up front :thumb: maybe a 3200-3600 stall which will still keep it street able. Only thing about these new 6 speed automatics is they can't handle the power as well as the 4l60e & 80e. I'm sure 500-600 rwhp is more than enough to daily drive for most people though. To bad I'm not like everyone else :D if you decide to upgrade it keep us posted

To bad I'm not most so this Trans needs a special person in its life lol. This car will see more then 600 to the back.

Just finished doing a dod/Vvt delete on buddy's 2010 SS and added the twin Cts v intank pump sump. Added some giggle gass to play with along with that and a cam and 3,500 stall.

03spoolindmax

Nov 9, 2011
Mi
To bad I'm not most so this Trans needs a special person in its life lol. This car will see more then 600 to the back.

Just finished doing a dod/Vvt delete on buddy's 2010 SS and added the twin Cts v intank pump sump. Added some giggle gass to play with along with that and a cam and 3,500 stall.

600+ rwhp is easily achievable with these engines. Makes me start to miss my old ls2 :( someday ill get one back but ill never get rid of my Dmax. In the end I'm happy I switched over to my Dmax but I will always love those LS engines.

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
Henry how much does that car weigh? Id bet right at 4000 lbs. Heavy :eek: I was very surprised my bangstang was 3580

Not sure ill see if we have time to run and weigh it with and without me. Also going to keep better track with pics with this one from start to fast oops stock. Need to get a few Gopro cameras for it also. I did like the 2014 body style but most were V6 or some were V8 stick that and no rebates hurt. We can remove weight I saw lighter parts at Sema. I saw a set of wheels I want already for it.
These wheels I like.
null_zps4138c3fd.jpg