LBZ: New to the diesel world

GrammRT9

Nov 7, 2014
Hello, hello

Name is Graham and I just picked up a 2007 LBZ silverado CCSB

I've been trying to find an LBZ for 2 years now for the right price with the right kms finally found one with 107,000kms not loaded but that's ok I can do that work myself.

This is my first diesel, I'm pretty happy with it thus far, have a edge evolution cts tuner and I just picked up a 4" AFE exhaust also did the PPE stock intake box mod. I have an egr disable kit coming and also an add on so I can read egts with my tuner.

Looking forward to enjoying my new found love lol as well as being a part of this forums community! I had a 07 silverado classic 4.8L before this and wow I can't even explain how much more amazing this truck is haha!

56taskforce

Mar 30, 2014
WELCOME ABOARD. Yup had mine for almost a year now and it impresses me still. Amazed by how much power it has and even more amazed by how much potential is left.

Awenta

Sep 28, 2014
CT
Welcome! Haha when something breaks you'll find a soft spot for your 4.8. But you'll still never give it up!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

GrammRT9

Nov 7, 2014
Lol thanks everyone, yeah I'm prepared for the increase in spending for this truck, I think anyways haha

Just received my egr disable from Kennedy diesel and my egt kit for my tuner yesterday so hoping to get that stuff put on sometime soon if a moment frees itself up lol I'll have to post some pictures up soon!