New to me

mackthehack

DUH...
Apr 16, 2007
I will definetly have another truck, its funny everbody asks how fast is the vette, i laugh and tell them its turd compared to the truck..

Nice car Ryan! That shit is slower then your old truck?? Haha!! Maybe you should've kept the truck... You could through shit or haul shit in the bed and still haul ass! I want one of those and keep my truck.

Burn Down

Hotrodder
Sep 14, 2008
Boise Idaho
Sweet car Ryan! Bummed I didn't get your truck:( but I didn't think it would make the blue one very happy:D Anywho I thought I wanted a piece of my buddy's Z06... He put a Procharger on it & I came to my senses;)

Ryan T

Sep 5, 2010
CA
This car is so much fun thru the twisty canyon roads, I've put a vararam CAI and an MGW shifter in it so far. Got lots more to do.. Heres a daytime pic

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    203.8 KB · Views: 60

Ryan T

Sep 5, 2010
CA
Pic of me @ my first ever autocross this weekend, finally got to use it..sooo much fun, and i cant believe how sore i was yesterday just from driving!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 48

Ryan T

Sep 5, 2010
CA
I sat in second spot most of the day with a 52.39, 51.4x was fastest, that was overall including the pros!! Ended up 5th overall becuase i made some mistakes and hit a cone on two seperate runs:mad:. But i still won my class (i was the only ls3 vette the others were Zo6's) and got the award for fastest 1st timer!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    195.8 KB · Views: 33

TLyons90

Apr 22, 2013
Greenville, SC
Beautiful car and awesome pic Ryan! Not going to lie I can not tell you how many times a day putting my truck up for sale to buy an LS car and eventually another cheaper dmax but I feel like I will kick myself in the ass as I have already somewhat tried that before... :D

Ryan T

Sep 5, 2010
CA
Beautiful car and awesome pic Ryan! Not going to lie I can not tell you how many times a day putting my truck up for sale to buy an LS car and eventually another cheaper dmax but I feel like I will kick myself in the ass as I have already somewhat tried that before... :D

It was hard for me to let my truck go but i couldnt be happier wih the chioce ive made , i never knew how much more fun just doing an autocross is than drag racing.. Cant wait to go to willow springs and laguna seca once i get the car safe so i can really stretch its legs.. Thanx for the coments guys , after all this is duramax diesels:).. McRat was also there on saturday flogging Kats car "Spooky" he said he thought about bringing wendy wich would've been just plain awesome to watch!! Kat has vids maybe she will post..if i had ur truck it would be hard for me to make a choice, its one of my favs!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 15
Last edited: