New to me

Ryan T

Sep 5, 2010
CA
08 M6 ls3 its got stoptech big brakes and CCW wheels, only has 6000 mi on it!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    139.4 KB · Views: 218

TROJAN366

Gold Rush
Jan 13, 2012
MASS
As far as I'm concerned you no longer own a duramax, join a vette forum :roflmao:
Thats a nice find with low miles like that. Enjoy!

Ryan T

Sep 5, 2010
CA
As far as I'm concerned you no longer own a duramax, join a vette forum :roflmao:
Thats a nice find with low miles like that. Enjoy!

I was waiting for that!! Lol.. I consider u guys my friends and i only visit this forum and so cal diesels, so i will muck this place up with my corvette crap.. :roflmao:

Ryan T

Sep 5, 2010
CA
I will definetly have another truck, its funny everbody asks how fast is the vette, i laugh and tell them its turd compared to the truck..

Ryan T

Sep 5, 2010
CA
Heres an outside pic for arneson, this is when i picked it up from the dealer yesterday.. It was real dirty!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    195.9 KB · Views: 111

MACKIN

Smell My Finger...
Aug 14, 2006
Connecticut
Nice car but I'm so skeptical of low mileage cars . Do you know the story behind it service records etc?

There is a dealer here nere me that deals in primarily in German cars. Most are real low mile cars that he buys at auction that are either repos or were in a big accident and he refurbishes them. They do look brand new in most cases and are sold at a very decent price. A example is a 2012 BMW 750 Li x drive M sport package 14k this is over a$100k car for $56,900. Car looks brand new . Talk about a depreciation buster! Not saying it isn't close to book I'm just amazed that a car like that 1 year old goes for nearly half the original sticker!

Ryan T

Sep 5, 2010
CA
Nice car but I'm so skeptical of low mileage cars . Do you know the story behind it service records etc?

There is a dealer here nere me that deals in primarily in German cars. Most are real low mile cars that he buys at auction that are either repos or were in a big accident and he refurbishes them. They do look brand new in most cases and are sold at a very decent price. A example is a 2012 BMW 750 Li x drive M sport package 14k this is over a$100k car for $56,900. Car looks brand new . Talk about a depreciation buster! Not saying it isn't close to book I'm just amazed that a car like that 1 year old goes for nearly half the original sticker!

i car fax'd it and it was a 1 owner car , it drives down the street straight and it will spend 90 % of its life on the track so im willing to live with this wrecked pile of shit u say i just bought:roflmao::hug:

MACKIN

Smell My Finger...
Aug 14, 2006
Connecticut
i car fax'd it and it was a 1 owner car , it drives down the street straight and it will spend 90 % of its life on the track so im willing to live with this wrecked pile of shit u say i just bought:roflmao::hug:

That's not what I meant. :eek:
There are some deals out there.

But if you feel that way and can live with it I'll take it off your hands and even pay the freight out to me! :D

When I had my vette my wife hated it. She did fall asleep in it once when we went on a trip and I was moving along through some s curves on the freeway and her head banged against the window and woke her up. She wasn't very happy! Closed course obviously and I'm a professional driver! :D

Ryan T

Sep 5, 2010
CA
That's not what I meant. :eek:
There are some deals out there.

But if you feel that way and can live with it I'll take it off your hands and even pay the freight out to me! :D

When I had my vette my wife hated it. She did fall asleep in it once when we went on a trip and I was moving along through some s curves on the freeway and her head banged against the window and woke her up. She wasn't very happy! Closed course obviously and I'm a professional driver! :D

im mess'n with ya

OregonDMAX

NOT IN OREGON, NO DURAMAX
Apr 28, 2013
Goodyear, AZ
Should a bought a ZL1 Camaro :poke: :D

Good lookin car, out of all the vette's I've pdi test drove/certified used black always looked way nicer on a vette then any other color. Very nice car you picked up there :thumb:

Ryan T

Sep 5, 2010
CA