Plow Truck
Nov 21, 2008
Tiverton Rhode Island
From CompD
calc.jpg

rickettzusaf

Nov 30, 2011
Goldsboro, NC
Congrats on the 12 !!! Work on that suspension and 60' and you'll have mid to lower 12's for sure.

A full leather ccsb weighs much more than 6700. Just sayin. Ill even pay for your fuel to come weigh it on a certified scale so I can prove it

My truck which is an LBZ CC/SB with leather and heated seats with my sub box removed, everything else interior left in, tonneau removed, tailgate, spare tire, and hitch running Cragar soft 8 17x8 steel wheels and 265/70 bfg rugged trails, cowl hood and 1/2 tank of fuel weighed in at 6760 lbs. I was NOT in the truck as I had to go in to ask what the weight was. Did not get a slip cuz it was for personal knowledge and I got it done for free. :thumb:

Devon

broke my curse
May 2, 2010
Hinsdale ma
Wow, thats not very heavy at all, I'm hoping to be under 7k. But who knows. I'll have to find out. I'm currently trying to sell my 20's and nittos. Want something more functional like some cragars or
Mickey Thompson wheels. Maybe a 17" by 9'or 10". I want lighter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Devon

broke my curse
May 2, 2010
Hinsdale ma
-19mm they rubbed a little at full lock. Also have my torsion bolts out so.

jacobdewey

This won't last long...
Jan 14, 2011
I'm so jealous... Ran a 13.004 @ 104.95 and cried myself to sleep. That was running on 20's. I was running way to high of tire pressure, Had lift pump problems, and losing rail on my big tune. Next time out i'll hit twelves. Going to find some pyo's, turn down the fuel a bit, fix my pump, and let her eat. :) I got my CCSB down to 6450 with me in it and running my 20's. Could get her down to 6300 flat with the pyo's. :D
Congrat's on the 12!!!

Devon

broke my curse
May 2, 2010
Hinsdale ma
Thanks again guys! I wonder if I will gain any with a Lbz cp3 and my egr delete I have to do still?