New Paint!

Houser04lly

Feb 27, 2011
Fort Myers, Fl
Got into an accident a few months ago and the front had $3700 in damage. Good thing for me a good buddy of mine does this for a living so him and I did some extra stuff since I have been wanting to for awhile. The damage in the front got fixed as well as a few other little things. The whole truck got repainted Silver Birch again. Anyway here are some cell phone pictures
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Houser04lly

Feb 27, 2011
Fort Myers, Fl
Thanks guys I appreciate it a lot.. it looks better than the crappy cell phone pics took .. I want to get some tow mirrors and a tonneau cover and ill be good for awhile ha.. Wheels are 20x12 Fuel Octane -44 offset and no my mirrors are just an aftermarket set with the halo rings.

Kappa9012

MAN.... I Broke it again.
Aug 5, 2008
Peoria Il
pull those tires back in or you're going to be repainting the doors and rockers... But it looks damn clean. Always a fan of the color matched emblems.

Cornell

LBZ for life
Sep 11, 2006
Minnesota
Looks good, love a freshly painted truck.

And -44 OS looks nice, my RC had brand new paint this spring and with my 22x12s with -44 OS I already have some nice rock chips because of my M/Ts

Is the 10mm bolt that goes on the top of the grill in? Looks like the gap between the hood and grill is a little big.

Houser04lly

Feb 27, 2011
Fort Myers, Fl
These nittos dont pick up rocks like others do I have had the same tires for almost two years and even with my old paint I didnt ever hear any rocks flinging up.. now when it rains oh ya my truck gets covered in road mess ha.

Cknight199

Aug 23, 2012
Salt Lake City, Utah
These nittos dont pick up rocks like others do I have had the same tires for almost two years and even with my old paint I didnt ever hear any rocks flinging up.. now when it rains oh ya my truck gets covered in road mess ha.

I can hear mine occasionally leave a ticking noise, especially when driving through salty roads or newly finished roads with little pebbles everywhere :(