New owner from Colorado

DenverDmax

Dec 22, 2017
Hey guys, I just purchased a 2017 Denali HD. I’ve always owned GM trucks but this is my first diesel, I’m looking forward to learning more from this forum. I see some people have had issues with their trucks throwing codes and fortunately I haven’t had any issues so far with 1,100 miles on my truck.

Columbus450

Aug 24, 2017
Louisiana
Welcome ! Once you go diesel you never go back ,
the only issue with the 2017 is emissions junk, DEF and DPF which must be deleted ASAP most guys like to ride out their warranty until it is getting ready to expire, but in all reality if the truck does have issues it most likely is because of the emissions restrictions. So catch 22 I guess

I used to live in Westminster/Arvada/Colorado I currently live in Louisiana been back here about six years because most of my family is here but I will be moving back to CO next year, getting my Duramax ready for the mountains as we speak

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DenverDmax

Dec 22, 2017
Columbus450: I agree buddy, diesel is the way to go! I know to get rid of the emission junk, it’s on the to-do list. I have to admit I’m the guy that was going to wait for the warranty to expire. I live in Fort Collins, maybe I’ll see you around.

Columbus450

Aug 24, 2017
Louisiana
Oh boy the party's i used to go to in Fo-Co brought back memories in my teens
Yeah man see you around

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk