New here from Central Texas

kubitza123

Sep 19, 2016
Texas
Hey fella's my names Mark . I'm from the central TX area and have a 2004 LB7 CCLB 4x4 with FabFour bumper painted to match the truck, Full stainless Banks 4" exhaust , 35-12.50x20's, 6" RCD lift, fiberglass bed cover, nerd bars. Other than that she is a like new 127k truck.

Plans are a fully built tranny by myself unless I decide I need someone's magic touch, aeromotive lift pump , one piece aluminum driveline, larger and better intercooler, S&B intake, Kory Willis tune with cP5, stainless headers, up pipes and down pipe . Like to get in the 500-600rwhp area . Also I'll add a full Kryptonite front end .

Of course any info on parts and mods are welcome . Think the mods I'm wanting to do will put me where in wanting to be?

Here's a pic of the Max .

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 25

Dozerboy

Jun 23, 2009
TX of course
Welcome to DD

Very nice truck. You might get to the low 500s with the stock turbo. Going to need a bigger or modded one for more. It depends what kind of shape you fuel system is in. Without a bigger turbo and CP3/injectors your pushing those parts to the max which is hard on your engine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kubitza123

Sep 19, 2016
Texas
Thanks guys, Yeah I know all about the pay to play since I've had a 1000hp 07 Dodge previously and some drag bikes back in the day.