New Guy!!

Oaks Landscape

May 30, 2017
hi everyone names jeff, 27 years old. i was in the army for 4 years my MOS was a diesel mechanic. i also maintenance diesel trucks for two landscaping companies. just sold my POS cummins and bought an LB7. Love the truck and glad to be apart of the family!!

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Now see.....THIS is the type of guy who I'd recommend an LB7 to. He can do all his own work, and isnt scared of any potential issues.

Hope you worked out that issue you posted about, Oaks. Glad to have you here. :)

Oaks Landscape

May 30, 2017
haha thanks BAC and yeah i took the tuner off and did a performance test and everything checked out it hasnt done it yet but i will be getting EFI live soon. and oaks is out of Oakland county, MI.

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
haha thanks BAC and yeah i took the tuner off and did a performance test and everything checked out it hasnt done it yet but i will be getting EFI live soon. and oaks is out of Oakland county, MI.

Nice that it was a relatively simple "fix". :thumb: Im up in Lansing. How 'bout them Tigers? :hehe:

zakkb787

<that’s not me...
Sep 29, 2014
Granite Falls NC
Now see.....THIS is the type of guy who I'd recommend an LB7 to. He can do all his own work, and isnt scared of any potential issues.

Hope you worked out that issue you posted about, Oaks. Glad to have you here. :)

Yanno after thinking about what you said in the other threads about the subject now I fully see your viewpoint. Guess a yungun like me still has a lot lot lot to learn. That's what I'm here for tho!