New guy from NC

HOLOWPNT

Jun 25, 2013
Hello everyone! My name is Zach and I'm from the Raleigh/Clayton area in NC. I joined here because in the very near future I plan on acquiring myself a nice duramax. I've never owned a diesel but have always wanted one, but recently I've fallen in love with them due to a couple of my friends owning some nice ones so I need to join the club! I currently own a 2006 Toyota 4runner with the V8 in it, I love it to death but I think it's time to move on to bigger, better things! :D I'm new to the diesel world so please forgive me if I ask some silly questions, I'm researching and learning new things everyday! Anyhow, just thought I'd introduce myself. Can't wait til I can get myself a truck and start meeting new people and having fun with it! Take care everyone! :thumb:

Burn Down

Hotrodder
Sep 14, 2008
Boise Idaho
Welcome!

If you need help on your truck purchase just ask the Forum. Sorry that other D-bag is still out there trying to scam people...:mad:

TLyons90

Apr 22, 2013
Greenville, SC
Welcome boss! Them v8 4runners actually ride out pretty quick... lol my buddys mom had 1 and it surprised the tar outta me! You will be addicted to a diesel once you get 1 tho!

e46_330i

Jun 26, 2013
Youngsville, NC
Welcome boss! Them v8 4runners actually ride out pretty quick... lol my buddys mom had 1 and it surprised the tar outta me! You will be addicted to a diesel once you get 1 tho!

He's selling it because it was pissed off pulling his uncles Monterey. Stepping up to the big boys now!

c20elephant

C20ELEPHANT
Apr 25, 2013
Phoenix, Arizona
Welcome to DD. Reading, understanding and asking dumb questions helps, hope you have a thick skin to some degree, some one may post a derogatory remark in jest about your questions.

HOLOWPNT

Jun 25, 2013
Thank you everyone for the welcome!

And by talk diesel, do you mean consume beer and talk diesel? :)
Can I join?! Don't know a whole lot about diesels but I can drink the hell out of some beer :)
Welcome to DD. Reading, understanding and asking dumb questions helps, hope you have a thick skin to some degree, some one may post a derogatory remark in jest about your questions.

Eh I'm not too worried about it. I've got some thick skin and can throw blows with the best :thumb: I came from import car forums so I'm used to people trying to flame others lol