New guy from Missouri

organicduderanch

Oct 16, 2013
oregon
new here, ive had my 2008 silverado for almost 2 years but only recently decided i love it. here you go. i also had a frustrating story changing dexcool,but it turned out good.
another thing, do people plugin overnight? its going to get cold,i dont believe al gore.

so i am ready to join the blog family, i have the greatest story which i posted on the tuning thread,ill put it here too.
new here, i dont know if this is the best place to tell this story but i needed to get this out in the blogoshere. i have a 2008 excab 4x4 silverado 6.7? i bought it in corpus christi with 40kmiles to my horror on the way back home i looked back as i punched it and a huge cloud of black smoke.to shorten the story,i checked the mileage 13.5 on the road.i went to 2 dealers,bothtechs said it is perfect just drive it.i was told NOT to change anything by seasoned experts. finally i did do the flow with a computer change,cost 1k.i first notice huge power increase,i look back NO SMOKE!! then the big moment.i check the fuel 16.5mpg COOL. i drive happily for 6 months,check it again and WHAT THE ff??? 25 mpg HOLYSsseeHT i check again 23 IN TOWN wow!!!!
this should be a really big story, the good adzzwipe government doing stupid smog shiit to ruin engines how many thousands of these great engines are running at half efficiency ? i blame this on the government im just happy now . one other thing the most i have ever put in to it is 13.5 gal of fuel. im told it has a 24 gal tank,could the guage be that far off??
Edit/Delete Message