New from SE MI

OnixMax

Oct 7, 2013
Hi everyone!

Just bought a Duramax this afternoon.

03 2500HD LT. CC/SB. 4x4. Loaded. 185k miles. Paid $9k.

I'm already in the SS scene; 09 Cobalt SS Turbo is my daily driver.
I'm excited to join the Duramax scene also!

OnixMax

Oct 7, 2013
Sorry guys just saw!
(Forgot to turn on instant email notification lol)

I'm down in Monroe, about 45 min south of Detroit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

standy

Jun 22, 2009
Royal Oak, Mi.
Welcome! Good to see some fellow Michigan Boys!

03spoolindmax, I believe I have seen your truck pass my shop at 13 mile and Ryan in Warren a few times. Good looking truck!

03spoolindmax

Nov 9, 2011
Mi
Welcome! Good to see some fellow Michigan Boys!

03spoolindmax, I believe I have seen your truck pass my shop at 13 mile and Ryan in Warren a few times. Good looking truck!

You might have but I'm not out that way to often. I live in sterling hgts and work in Troy.

Red06

Apr 22, 2010
Monroe MI
Welcome

I store my truck in Monroe. Let me know if you need help, I get down there quite often to work on it and help out friends.

standy

Jun 22, 2009
Royal Oak, Mi.
You might have but I'm not out that way to often. I live in sterling hgts and work in Troy.

I saw a truck very similar to yours go southbound on Ryan a couple days ago...sounded healthy, so I figured it might be you. lol Where abouts in Troy do you work? The girlfriend lives in Troy, so I'm always over that way.

OnixMax

Oct 7, 2013
Welcome

I store my truck in Monroe. Let me know if you need help, I get down there quite often to work on it and help out friends.

I sure will!!
Thanks for the offers!

Truck guys are so much nicer than Cobalt guys, let me tell you. I feel welcome already!!

03spoolindmax

Nov 9, 2011
Mi
I saw a truck very similar to yours go southbound on Ryan a couple days ago...sounded healthy, so I figured it might be you. lol Where abouts in Troy do you work? The girlfriend lives in Troy, so I'm always over that way.

I was on Ryan but from 19 to 16 mile. If you mean loud turbo by healthy then it was probably me lol. I work for the city of Troy on Rochester and long lake.

03spoolindmax

Nov 9, 2011
Mi
Truck guys are so much nicer than Cobalt guys, let me tell you. I feel welcome already!!

Cobalt and neon guys think they always got the baddest rides. Until you show them up in a 7000lb truck. Then they just get pissed at you :roflmao:

OnixMax

Oct 7, 2013
Cobalt and neon guys think they always got the baddest rides. Until you show them up in a 7000lb truck. Then they just get pissed at you :roflmao:

I will say, my Cobalt is fast. Ran 13.4 @ 113.

That being said, I was the exception the people who thought they were all bad ass. I do love the Dmax so far though!