New from Oklahoma!

bn07classic

Just creepin
Aug 13, 2013
Haworth, Oklahoma
Hey there! I've been a member over at dieselplace for several years and finally getting around to joining this one. I'll be working on filling out my sig pretty soon. So far my 07 LBZ has 194,000+ miles and still going strong however my tranny is not fairing as well lol.

06_6.6

Haulin Assphalt
Sep 3, 2012
Indian Territory
Welcome from tulsa. I wouldn't worry about mileage. Mine is holding together great at 368k. What part of ok are you from?

Sent from the land of teepee's and buffaloes

06_6.6

Haulin Assphalt
Sep 3, 2012
Indian Territory
Same here, graduated in '11 in construction management. I do not miss that town one bit!

Also, i know a chick i went with to okmulgee that lives in broken bow. Small world lol.

06_6.6

Haulin Assphalt
Sep 3, 2012
Indian Territory
I had gaddy (pretty big dude, gone now) and Bryant (little skinny guy). Bryant was still there last time i stopped by biddin a job there.

bn07classic

Just creepin
Aug 13, 2013
Haworth, Oklahoma
I had Felix he quit and went to work for crossland best thing he could have done! I can't describe how horrible of a teacher he was. The other was Mike Taylor he went to another department and had a heart attack I believe and passed away a few years ago he was the best teacher I had ever had.

06_6.6

Haulin Assphalt
Sep 3, 2012
Indian Territory
I heard he was the best they had in the program. My first year there he was over the civil engineering department. Who you work for if you don't mind me asking?