new from MO

Fox78

Oct 7, 2013
Zanoni, MO
Hello all. I have a 08 LMM and was just starting to think about a programmer for this truck. I had a 06 LBZ with BD PP, 4" cat back and k&n intake. It ran awesome for 180k until it got wrapped around a tree. I have bought the 08 brand new but had heard so much about the new engine and the whole regen thing I didn't want to mess with it. I have 190k on this truck now and am really missing the additional power to play with. I am asking for yalls opinion for which tuner to get to get the better mileage, pulling, and be able to run off on someone when I want...lol. without have to go crazy on all kinds of mods. Any help would be appriciated on helping me decide.

Thank you

THEREDDEVIL

A Bad seed
Jul 28, 2010
Godfrey, il
What mods r done to truck now? U can get some good trans safe efilive tunes with a dsp5 switch. Simple mods like exhaust, egr blocker, shim kit or plug in the rail and intake mod would make it a fun truck. My brothers lmm started out with those mods and ran damn good.

Fox78

Oct 7, 2013
Zanoni, MO
Thank you for the input. I don't have any mods done to this truck yet. That's what I'm kinda try to get a feel for what type of tuner and mods I will have to do. I am new to having to do anything but plug in that old bullydog PP. In my 06

Fox78

Oct 7, 2013
Zanoni, MO
Thank you all.

Ripfm666 ... I was looking at your website. I may be emailing you or trying to getahold of you to talk about the efilive if that is ok?

Fox78

Oct 7, 2013
Zanoni, MO
Perfect. When is the best times to get a old of you? IV got to get the little man to bed..lol. Im about 3 And 1/2 Hours from wentzville.is that where your shop is at?