New Exhaust Manifold?

Bdsankey

Vendor
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 1, 2018
Larsen, Wisconsin
Where did you get the blankets?

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk
Depending on the manifold type there are a few options. I typically buy everything from Turbo Performance. I usually stock a set of everything but am out at the moment.

Levi is a decent friend of mine and we are a dealer for his products.

Jun 1, 2020
Depending on the manifold type there are a few options. I typically buy everything from Turbo Performance. I usually stock a set of everything but am out at the moment.

Levi is a decent friend of mine and we are a dealer for his products.
Stock on the passenger side just ordered the LML style for the other

Bdsankey

Vendor
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 1, 2018
Larsen, Wisconsin
Honestly I don't know how to buy stuff on here

I messaged you how the process works with my facility.

1) Determine what you need
2) Send an invoice
3) Pay invoice
4) Send parts

As I explained via PM I do not have a webstore and I refuse to have a webstore. I've had to deal with too many customers buying the wrong set of parts from other companies (not on this forum) where they would have say a big turbo on a stock fuel/stock trans truck then complain it drives like crap.

For these reasons, I want to ensure my customers are getting exactly what they need to meet their goals. It's not a gimmick, between my own money and customer's builds I have well over $500k working on these trucks from mild to wild, I've spent the money so you can hopefully get it right the first time.

I'm not saying everyone needs to buy everything from a supporting vendor/sponsor but I can say we appreciate it at my facility as being a vendor here is not free. I cannot speak for every other vendor but I price match darn near anyone (within MAP limits) and offer free shipping on most everything (usually just LTL freight is not included) which is not the case with everyone else.

Reactions: Dm23 and 1FastBrick

1FastBrick

Dec 1, 2016
Junkyard
FWIW, Brad is a legit seller on this forum. He will flat out tell you if can not price match or get a product in a timely fashion. Stuff happens some times.

He will even go to Bat for you if something happens with the order. We had forum member buy some Billet injector hold down from a well established company in the diesel game. He made the purchase through Brad and Brad went the extra mile for him even after Said company droped the ball.

I have purchased several things through Brad my self, recently I had an Order that was missing 1 small screw. It was drop shipped from the vendor and I am assuming they just missed or didn't see it when they were putting everything in the box. It is a small part after all and stuff happens. The retail Price was less than $10 and probably cost them at least that to ship a replacement. I sent brad a message with pictures and he handled it.

This is an Open forum and If you don't feel comfortable Not using a traditional Online Retailer, That's fine. Your welcome to ask questions an verify sources. No One wants to get taken advantage of. Especially with all the scams going around.

This was not meant as a negative post , Just wanted to put it out there in general as more of an educational thing. We all under stand that every one on here is from different parts of the US and not to many of us actually know each other in real life.

• Love
Reactions: Bdsankey

Dm23

Mar 8, 2019
Socal
Second that, brad has been Extremely helpful. I just ordered 100% over exergy injectors through him and every question I had he gave me a lot of advice. Solid dude.

Bdsankey

Vendor
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 1, 2018
Larsen, Wisconsin
Thank you for the kind words, support, and business!

I'm not always great with words lol. I just want to make sure it's not like I'm saying "Buy from a supporting vendor or kick rocks!". All I am trying to convey is us as supporting vendors typically bend over backwards for our customers as we're not someone like say XDP, Thoroughbred, Alligator etc where they tend to blow off the customer or drag their feet since they have crazy amounts of sales.

The supporting vendors on this page also are very knowledgeable (hell, I'm probably the dumbest one) and we all love to make sure people are guided down the right avenue.

@1FastBrick nailed it on the SoCal ordeal, that was a pain in my rear. I will always stand up for a customer if it's a product failure not caused by their actions in any way I can.

Reactions: 1FastBrick