New Denali

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
Nice truck Evan I'm still holding out for the 2017 model. Works out fine with wife saying house before any new cars or trucks. The house is almost off the check list for the happy wife.

JD Dave

In way over my head
May 19, 2008
Caledon, Ontario
Stock height they rub just a tad at full lock on the inner fender but not enough to hurt anything. If I pin it back some it won't rub at all. We did the math and with the 0 offset they shouldn't of rubbed at all but the tires are a 1/4'' taller then we had figured on and we weren't working with any extra room. I put 2'' lowering shackles in last week to level it out. Luckily it won't be much to stop the rubbing as I'm not cranking the bars at all and ruining how nice the truck rides.

Thanks, I really do like the look of the wheel and tire combo.

Awenta

Sep 28, 2014
CT
I love the truck Evan.:thumb: I'd have one in my drive way right now except I need the new one and have to wait.:mad:
Yup! I love these Denali trucks but I want the new one more

Looks awesome Evan!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

jrkrace

May 4, 2008
Connecticut
Your right about the ride quality. I have the same truck in Iridium and at 2000 miles, the ride totally blows away the LBZ I have, which I thought rode awesome. Funny thing is that when I drove it home, it rode like a lumber wagon and thought I made a big mistake. Now, it rides like a dream....