LML New Denali HD

Will

Apr 30, 2008
Mt. Pleasant, IA
www.myspace.com
Here's my new Deanli. Picked it up about a month ago. So far I've only put about a 100 miles on it or so. This truck is staying stock for now. This is the first truck I've had that has had warranty and I plan on keeping it that way for as along as possible. Eventually I'd like to put a little more aggressive tire on it like a BFG ATs and level it out. I'm also going to get a new tool box and a few other little things. I've already installed weather tech floor mats front and rear and ordered the organizer for the center console.

The truck has everything but the rear entertainment system which is fine with me. I'd rather have headrest screen vs the single flip down screen in the ceiling.

Xy5bso4l.jpeg

3fuHW9Kl.jpeg

g1pwb4Cl.jpeg

SWZIF8Ml.jpeg

Heated steering wheel:woott:

arneson

Aug 14, 2011
stoughton, wisconsin
Pretty awesome man. Nice color choice also. Im really liking the new trucks alot also. Ill keep mine know matter what, but with all you guys gettin these new trucks is makin me want to add to my fleet.

Last edited:

Will

Apr 30, 2008
Mt. Pleasant, IA
www.myspace.com
Thanks guys. I actually wasnt to keen on the 20s but they are growing on me. I wasn't even looking for a Denali when I started looking. I wanted an SLT/LTZ with black leather, sunroof, nav and preferably the 18s in the steel blue whatever the hell color it is. Nothing with what I wanted in 600 miles of the dealership. We looked at ordering it but I was going to miss out on some good rebates an 0% for 60 months. Did some more digging and came across a twin to this truck at another dealership. They shot me a good price. Took the numbers to my home town dealer and they found this one at another dealership. Matched the numbers and did a dealer trade and here it is. Only thing its missing is the cab lights and I'll order those sometime. Picked up the organizer for the center console today.