Minnesota
image_zps7wfuj8n5.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Zak your only lying to yourself. We all know it will be slammed with drag radials and built motor this winter lol

Yup. May as well use quick-release pins to hold engine/trans in the pulling truck, as it'll now be doing double duty.

The lure of the RC/LB is strong....

:hehe:

duramaxzak

Wanna be puller!
Nov 22, 2008
Minnesota
Is it possible to get the Y-bridge back together with out removing it? Although if I remove it, I will probably weld it together so I don't have to worry about it again.

minerigger

Dec 24, 2013
Casper, WY
Yea. You can weasel a pry bar down in there and work it until it goes in but you'll obviously have to be super care full not to cut 1 or both of the o rings. Pull it, clean it up, weld it

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Max Attitude

11SIX
Mar 7, 2012
Caledonia, MI
Anybody looking to do a EGR delete, spend the extra money and get a good kit! I bought one off Amazon that looks just like a Sinister kit and the bracket on the new intake tube does not line up right. I just left them bolts out for now and went for a test ride and blew the Y-bridge out!!! I will have to modify the bracket so I can bolt it down and help hold the Y-bridge together.

Sounds like a kit a friend of mine put on. Same thing with his. Was the brand CTS or something like that?

duramaxzak

Wanna be puller!
Nov 22, 2008
Minnesota
I got the Y-bridge back together and modified the mounting bracket on the delete tube. Took for a test drive and it seems to be holding so far.

duramaxzak

Wanna be puller!
Nov 22, 2008
Minnesota
My HSP 2-piece Y-bridge and cold side pipe showed up yesterday! I ordered them in the bare finish.

image_zps5jhbe49h.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

image_zpsjcx4eehn.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

11B_DMax

Oct 5, 2015
Fort Bliss
" I swear hun this is the last thing im buying for the truck, promise"

2 weeks later " i dont know where the cadillac went.... but look at this new turbo!"

looks like a real clean truck. fleet trucks are usually a safe bet to buy even with high miles

SteveLBZ06

Jan 6, 2013
Central MA
It's amazing how handy those lift gates can be. We bought a truck that just happened to come with one at my work and we use it all the time. Truck pretty much doubles as a fork truck around the shop

duramaxzak

Wanna be puller!
Nov 22, 2008
Minnesota
Installed some Bilstein shocks on it today. I think the shocks I removed were the original's with 300k on them!

Still haven't install the HSP Y-bridge yet!:eek: