LLY: New Crower Crankshaft!

rgullett83

Oct 27, 2008
Illinois
Keep trying. He is an extremely busy individual. You wouldn't believe how often his phone rings or beeps for text messages, literally non stop every time I have been there

Dave c

Jul 7, 2013
There are several reputable shops that can get you a crankshaft. If one dont answer or return calls, go to the next shop.

x MadMAX DIESEL

<<<< No Horsepower
Dec 30, 2008
Lexington, Ky
Well I don't actually need a fancy one technically. I was just kinda curious cause I think I'll be better off buying an unbalanced crank for my new build. I don't think Mallory is cheap and I may need some.

boominator

Jan 31, 2012
MI
I've seen 4 internally balanced cranks break even one from big bad Dave c oh I mean wade moody

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Yellow Jacket

WannaBe Sled Puller
Feb 11, 2009
Waterloo, IA
I've broken an internally balanced crank also, but it was a stocker, and if Wade uses aluminum rods they are machining the rod journals to a smaller diameter for hemi rod journals, so I could see that increasing the possibility of a rod journal breaking, but I think the weight savings is much easier on the crankshaft.

I've tried calling Wagler probably 20+ times and NEVER received a call back either, I'm curious what the bobweight is on his 1.25" deckplate, 1.25" longer rod and piston assembly is, obviously he's achieving a much better rod angle with his setup, which I also like...