New CP3 Setup

One Bad Duramax

Sep 16, 2009
CA
This is the new setup I have been working on for my fuel setup. I want to thank a few key people who have helped with this nightmare. Chase and Brayden from Fleece for certain key parts and tech help. Danny the CNC guru. Mike the wiring guru. John for personal motavation. Johnboy for a startup tune without all the junk. MEMEMEME for finding such guru's. lol Without my 100k square ft shop,my thousand and thousands (maybe) millions of follewers (customers):roflmao: You know the people that think i'm god!!! :rofl: for given me the smarts to do all these things i love doing. Really, isn't that how it goes with the diesel market. Now for the truth, I just want to race and will do what ever it takes to compete and have fun. Now I need to get it done and over to Fleeces and dial it in on the dyno. I'm just waiting on a few parts from some of the shops and it should be ready to race. Jeff P.S. I thought some mite need a little thursday morning humor.

So you CNC a new timing cover to put the cp3 where the water pump would normally go correct?

Stingpuller

The Pusher Man
Jan 11, 2007
central Ohio
CP3 setup

No fancy cover just some fancy pump and gear. A special aluminum plate to mount it into the water pump hole. A LOT of time getting the gear correct and the pump placement correct. Jeff

maine04max

Dec 11, 2008
very nice work Jeff , good luck . hopefully I can make it out to a big event and see this thing run