New CP3 Setup

Stingpuller

The Pusher Man
Jan 11, 2007
central Ohio
This is the new setup I have been working on for my fuel setup. I want to thank a few key people who have helped with this nightmare. Chase and Brayden from Fleece for certain key parts and tech help. Danny the CNC guru. Mike the wiring guru. John for personal motavation. Johnboy for a startup tune without all the junk. MEMEMEME for finding such guru's. lol Without my 100k square ft shop,my thousand and thousands (maybe) millions of follewers (customers):roflmao: You know the people that think i'm god!!! :rofl: for given me the smarts to do all these things i love doing. Really, isn't that how it goes with the diesel market. Now for the truth, I just want to race and will do what ever it takes to compete and have fun. Now I need to get it done and over to Fleeces and dial it in on the dyno. I'm just waiting on a few parts from some of the shops and it should be ready to race. Jeff P.S. I thought some mite need a little thursday morning humor.

Attachments

• dragster cp3 setup 001.jpg
    dragster cp3 setup 001.jpg
    321.8 KB · Views: 221
  • dragster cp3 setup 002.jpg
    dragster cp3 setup 002.jpg
    348.9 KB · Views: 208
  • dragster cp3 setup 003.jpg
    dragster cp3 setup 003.jpg
    345.4 KB · Views: 187
  • dragster cp3 setup 004.jpg
    dragster cp3 setup 004.jpg
    333.4 KB · Views: 197
  • dragster cp3 setup 005.jpg
    dragster cp3 setup 005.jpg
    341.1 KB · Views: 170

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
Looks good, Jeff. I can't wait to see some results.

I have one question, did you install Emeril deep fryer in the dragster for snacks at the track or does it serve some :secret: purpose?

ecc_33

Aug 10, 2006
Amanda, Ohio
Moral support? Damn jeff, Thought i had that covered on mondays LOL. I'll be happy when mine doesn't sound like a JD 4020/1066-466 engine that when it coughs it farts LMAO...DAMN LB7's :rofl:

sweetdiesel

That's better
Aug 6, 2006
Thailand
This is the new setup I have been working on for my fuel setup. I want to thank a few key people who have helped with this nightmare. Chase and Brayden from Fleece for certain key parts and tech help. Danny the CNC guru. Mike the wiring guru. John for personal motavation. Johnboy for a startup tune without all the junk. MEMEMEME for finding such guru's. lol Without my 100k square ft shop,my thousand and thousands (maybe) millions of follewers (customers):roflmao: You know the people that think i'm god!!! :rofl: for given me the smarts to do all these things i love doing. Really, isn't that how it goes with the diesel market. Now for the truth, I just want to race and will do what ever it takes to compete and have fun. Now I need to get it done and over to Fleeces and dial it in on the dyno. I'm just waiting on a few parts from some of the shops and it should be ready to race. Jeff P.S. I thought some mite need a little thursday morning humor.

What a nice set up! I love all the thing you have done.:cool2:

that cp3 is got some lil tricks done to it doesnt it? it appears you have a setup that will max out the cp3..No?

fuel lab lift pump now?

Are you running thermostats?

i think it needs braided hoses for the inj return lines too:D

looks really good jeff what a awsome fun project