new best last night

Harbin_22

Dec 4, 2010
Southern Indiana
[YOUTUBE]mPLxJD-t7-U[/YOUTUBE]

This is how the day started. And by the end he was .4 faster then me lol. He knows how to adjust for conditions. My 60' got worst and his got better lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
It still amazes the hell out of me that you run a stock bottom motor. NICE launches.

Hot COCOAL

May the farce be with you
Jun 9, 2012
I have heard a gnarly rumor that having dual cp3's do baaaaad things to stock parts, are there great risks to doing this, how many passes have you made with dual cp3's and what other duties does your truck perform?

I agree btw, a Q mi would be fun to watch your truck run.

Last edited:

DBUSHLB7

Team DMAX
Mar 9, 2012
Albuquerque, NM
Such a sick launch man well done! This is my inspiration for the next time I race @ the track. How many miles on your pickup? How many miles on the truck W/bigger turbo?

The Funk

May 3, 2009
southern indiana
Yeah I know its risky business running dual pumps at this power level I'm not new at this and have see alot of tucks go down as a result of this..I have probably made 50+passes with the dual pumps on here and I cross my fingers on every pass now lol. I have had the s475 on here sense it had around 20000 miles on it and now it has 52000 it doesn't get drove much .. it has had probably 500+low 7 second passes on a stock single cp3.I have been driving it more here lately trying out these new clutches .

madmatt

Apr 12, 2009
"the mecca"
www.facebook.com
u think the thing looks like it leaves hard you should be riding shotgun.. even on the street it feels like the seat back is gonna break right over the back and dump ya lol. It's an crazy feeling for sure :D

Dirtymaxx03

Aug 4, 2009
If you don't mind me asking, how many data logs and such have you sent Nick? I wonder if that motor is still living because y'all have the tuning perfect?

DMAXchris

It’s only temporary!
Apr 28, 2009
Natrona Heights PA
If you don't mind me asking, how many data logs and such have you sent Nick? I wonder if that motor is still living because y'all have the tuning perfect?

Either that or it's because he took the junk VVT off early and hasn't dealt with high cylinder pressures and heat. Nonetheless, it's freakin impressive!

The Funk

May 3, 2009
southern indiana
I have sent a few to him then he had his hands on it at indy it wasn't because he was way off but when i had the injectors done they were supposed to be just 45 overs and they ended up being 60s and they didn't tell me so it took a few logs to get that figured out.