NEW... Beefy lower control arm bracket

LWATSON

future trans limpers
Jul 30, 2008
Scotland Neck NC
It replaces the thin bracket that ties the two chassis halves together. It spans across between the lower control arms under your engine oil pan.

x MadMAX DIESEL

<<<< No Horsepower
Dec 30, 2008
Lexington, Ky
Ahh I was confused by that picture because it only has a mounting bracket on one side :confused: Mine is bent all to hell. Actually just jacked the truck up with it today

x MadMAX DIESEL

<<<< No Horsepower
Dec 30, 2008
Lexington, Ky
Thats how it got bent I'm sure. Engines out of it and I'm doing some secret squirrel suspension work so I need to jack it up by the frame somewhere. I'm not too worried about it, I didn't center the jack in the middle of the bracket though.. Not that dumb

LWATSON

future trans limpers
Jul 30, 2008
Scotland Neck NC
It bolts in the factory location with the factory bolts. Its just a boxed in tubular design that wont twist or bend. It helps by making the tie in between the two chassis halves solid. It helps stabalize the front end when doing 4X4 launches and pulling a sled.

DaJokr

Slum Lord Extraordinaire
Mar 7, 2013
Prince George, BC, Canada
I run the dhd center link brace. I would like to install this as well. Plus...i will be rebuilding the front come spring: kryptonit e tierods and center link, new idler and pitman. Will all these parts work together? Or are there combinations that will not? Truck is stock height with plans on pulling torsion bolts right out...