New and from central Pa

Big Angry

<--My idea of a good time
Sep 3, 2006
South Central Pa
Welcome. I don't know of any in particular near Ebensburg, but I know some people that do good work and aren't too far of a drive away. ;)

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
Welcome to the site have fun. On the trans since your in the PA and Md area give George aka BigDipper a call. 410-960-6015.

PIG

favorite mistake
Aug 2, 2010
central PA
Welcome. I don't know of any in particular near Ebensburg, but I know some people that do good work and aren't too far of a drive away. ;)[/QUOTE

I'm from a hole in the wall ebensburg is the nearest big town i figured you guys might reconize. What places are you talking about any and all info is helpful Thanks guys

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
Welcome. I don't know of any in particular near Ebensburg, but I know some people that do good work and aren't too far of a drive away. ;)[/QUOTE

I'm from a hole in the wall ebensburg is the nearest big town i figured you guys might reconize. What places are you talking about any and all info is helpful Thanks guys

Ted aka Big Angry was meaning George aka Bigdipper I left his number in the post above. He is in Whitemarsh MD toward Baltimore Md.