New addition to the family

custom8726

Feb 25, 2008
Upstate N.Y
A beautiful little girl :) Hayley 5lb 13oz's, Born 4:56 a.m. 9/29/11......My 3year old boy (Hayden) is already hooked on pulling,drag racing, dirt bikes and 4 wheelers,,I have a feeling Hayley will be following suit in the NOT so distant future :thumb:

HAYLEY

Hayley1.jpg

And her big brother Hayden

Haydenatpulls.jpg

SoftailCRF450Aprilia55D-maxPW50.jpg

07bluelbz

Work Hard & Play Harder
Sep 6, 2009
Beaumont,Texas
Congrats and dont be surprised to see some odd behavior from your little boy for a while. My oldest was mad at his mommy for a while when we had our second boy but he got over it after a month or so.

custom8726

Feb 25, 2008
Upstate N.Y
Congrats man. My boy started ridin fourwheelers at 4. Little gearheads they r.

They certainly are:D We got Hayden the PW 50 (dirt bike) for his 2nd B-day and the Raptor 50 this year for his 3rd.. Here are a couple pics from last weekend:woott:
4wheelingHayden.jpg

Haydencoveredinmud4wheeling.jpg

Awesome, Congratulations! Glad your baby girl is healthy, thats all that matters!

You are 100% right :thumb: She is 2lbs smaller then her brother was but perfectly healthy and a good eater so far:)

Congrats and dont be surprised to see some odd behavior from your little boy for a while. My oldest was mad at his mommy for a while when we had our second boy but he got over it after a month or so.

Believe it or not he has been super excited about his new sister for months now. He came to the hospital yesterday and greeted her with hugs and kisses. Then today when I picked him up from day care his teacher told me all he talked about all day was his new sister and all the things he plans on teaching her. Im sure there will be some animosity at times but I have no doubt he is going to be a GREAT big brother :thumb:

Thank you all :hug: :beer

Sledhead

Mountain Pass Machine
Nov 29, 2008
BC
Nice to see everythings going good for you and the family :thumb:

on edit; is that a spike buck behind Hayden in the pic with the quad?

Last edited:

MuscleTruck03

Wants a turbo!! or two...
Mar 10, 2010
north ogden, ut
Nice to see everythings going good for you and the family :thumb:

on edit; is that a spike buck behind Hayden in the pic with the quad?

:eek: Umm where is this buck? ha Ive never had eyes for spotting animals...
Anyways congrats on the lil one! And looks like you're bringing the boy up right! :thumb: