Needs some prayers for Matt Woertz (MaddMatt)

DMAXchris

It’s only temporary!
Apr 28, 2009
Natrona Heights PA
Hey Matt, nice to hear from you! You are one tough SOB for pulling through that shit! Take your time getting well and I hope your future surgery goes smooth.

messejme

Jazzy, Me and Max
Mar 7, 2008
Branchburg NJ
Keep it positive. I'll make you a nice I-beam or telephone pole front bumper. Awesome to hear from you! Keep us posted when you're able.

gamudslinger88

Aug 26, 2011
The good Lord was definitely looking after you brother! Rest up and stay positive. We will continue praying for you and your family!

madmatt

Apr 12, 2009
"the mecca"
www.facebook.com
Yeah a lady crossed the center lane, hit me head on. Then I was rear ended by a f250, spun into another lane and hit by a ram 2500. Totalled every vehicle but the last dodge to hit me

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Last edited:

madmatt

Apr 12, 2009
"the mecca"
www.facebook.com
Well the staples are out of my stomach and I'm healing good so far. Pain has been minimal. Still pretty weak but not near as short on breath as I was. Best news is I'm being released tomorrow to go home for the weekend. But then I've gotta be back at the hospital for surgery on my heel. Be in just overnight then I come home till they do my next and what should be my final surgery on my eye socket. Thanks for all the prayers and concern again guys.

Hot COCOAL

May the farce be with you
Jun 9, 2012
that's great news Matt!
I'm sure the simple joy of being home will be a welcome reprieve from being a pin cushion, at least for a day or two.

stay strong Matt! You gotta make sure to take in the proper nutrients, maybe even a muscle builder powder/shake, a Lower calorie one, to feed your body with easily absorbed nutrient and protein :angel:

if youre interested and can remember to, check out some of the healing properties coconut oil has, too, the stuff is amazing

DAVe3283

Heavy & Slow
Sep 3, 2009
Boise, ID, USA
And when your doctor says to take the pain pill before you go to bed because the fun stuff they give you at the hospital will wear off... do it! I thought "I'll take it in the morning, how bad can foot surgery hurt?" Well, let me tell you, that woke me straight up 0-100 real quick. Then it took what felt like forever for the pain pill to kick in. Highly do not recommend. Can't even imagine what that would feel like for you. Stay strong, and glad to hear you are doing so well!

madmatt

Apr 12, 2009
"the mecca"
www.facebook.com
Not even gonna lie a little. Had surgery on my heel on Monday and this is by far the worse pain I've had after a surgery. Holy shit feels like I've got hot pokers in my foot. Getting a little better. Being released at 3pm tho