NED Friday night 4/22

JustinD

Plow Truck
Nov 21, 2008
Tiverton Rhode Island
I'm headed up to NED this friday night with a few guys that wanna run their trucks, gonna run my truck too even though I haven't done anything different, but it should be fun.

JustinD

Plow Truck
Nov 21, 2008
Tiverton Rhode Island
Im gonna try it with no Traction bars, they weigh a ton. Just gonna clamp my springs and try to find a set of PYO's with 285's or 265's on them to borrow. I really want a 12.5 out of it???

mmasuperman12

Hows Your Dangle?
Feb 9, 2009
South Berwick, ME
wish i could have made it but working 6days a week now, saw a white duramax on looked like 35's on my way down to work at the plant. im going to be waiting on injectors and a CP3 i think before i hit it again. the dreaded haze has started not bad though 160K on stock injectors

JustinD

Plow Truck
Nov 21, 2008
Tiverton Rhode Island
:thumb:
wish i could have made it but working 6days a week now, saw a white duramax on looked like 35's on my way down to work at the plant. im going to be waiting on injectors and a CP3 i think before i hit it again. the dreaded haze has started not bad though 160K on stock injectors

Yeah I saw a white ecsb there with stacks, I guess they wouldn't let him run because his tires were too beat???? Looks like you'll be pretty fast when you get the injectors and CP3 fixed. :thumb: