Name your location and fuel price

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
filled up last week some were here in Kansas City Mo it was 2.35 a gallon. I miss my 1.00 a gallon fuel from back home.

Is that black market fuel Henry? That's like $.25 a liter!!
I paid $.73 a liter last time I filled up. ($2.84 a gal)

Jduramax

Jul 8, 2009
hampton NB canada
$1.03 a litre here in new brunswick, canada. I was in St. Stephen NB last week and crossed the border into Calais Maine. At the Irving in St. Stephen it was $1.04 a litre and at the Irving in Calais it worked out to be $.77 a litre...... WTF??!! Are we taxed to death or what.....................:smellslike:

Burn Down

Hotrodder
Sep 14, 2008
Boise Idaho
Hey guys,
There is a frigging oil pipe line running right through Fairbanks & a refinery 15 miles away & we still pay 3.59 a gallon. Talk about piss a guy off.

BonesHD

"HARD AS F##K!"
Dec 6, 2010
BC Canada
buck 18 lol

just after deisel prices spiked it went lo for a lil bit i filled up at 88.9. was like hi 90's lo dollar. it was cray i should have filled jerry cans or sum haha.

gay its so hi im only 19 wages better go up

n screw icbc i have to 'pay' to be a hi risk driver for one excessive ticket

liscence bullshit set me back like 1000 bucks or more, now im gonna hit some retard in a civic cause my tires r gonna blow.

Dalyfarms

Jan 12, 2010
Centrailia Mo
I have noticed The us and canada both try to regulate and tax ourselves out of existance. Then try to compete with countrys with no regulations. I was watching Helli Loggers last night, in BC the BS thry had to go through to top trees along a creek. no wonder it cost a arm and a leg.
Here in Central Missouri I am buying fuel for 2.95-3.05 per gal but filling up 2-3 times a week is killing me ha ha