Name This Connector!

AKlowriderZ71

May 14, 2012
Wyoming
What year truck is it? Your 02 or the 09?

My wife's Yukon had one like that for the rear seat audio controls, connected to a harness that went thru the center console.

Just throwing things out there...

Kspen90

<<<got turbos?
Jul 14, 2011
Burleson, Tx
What year truck is it? Your 02 or the 09?

My wife's Yukon had one like that for the rear seat audio controls, connected to a harness that went thru the center console.

Just throwing things out there...
It's in the 02. That might be what it is, but the fact that nobody knows for sure what it is is comforting, because if it was important I'd think someone would know for sure :rofl:
Leave that biotch unplugged lol

That's all I can do for now. I just know how my luck is, and sure as I get it all together I'll find out what it is and have to rip the whole thing back apart to get to where it goes

gmc502

Jan 16, 2011
you have a cd player in the center console?wire colors look to match the stereos.

duratothemax

<--- slippery roads
Aug 28, 2006
Wyoming
Not sure it matters at this point because this thread is 2 months old......but its the connector for the (optional) PTO switch that mounts right next to the HVAC controls. :)

CarolinaHD

Feb 8, 2011
NC
Not sure it matters at this point because this thread is 2 months old......but its the connector for the (optional) PTO switch that mounts right next to the HVAC controls. :)

Thanks for saying something, I was just trying to locate that plug in my 03 :thumb:

Kspen90

<<<got turbos?
Jul 14, 2011
Burleson, Tx
Thank you for replying Ben! The truck isn't back together yet, and it was still in the back of my mind. That's one less thing to worry about now:thumb: