NADM Points series racing @ PRP!

05_LLY

Out-A-Time
Aug 7, 2006
Norvelt, PA
The NADM and Pittsburgh Raceway Park are proud to announce a 3 race NADM affiliate program Series at Pittsburgh Raceway Park. The series will be E.T Diesel Bracket Racing for points with the NADM run with PRPs regular racing. You will need to be a member of NADM in order to compete in the Diesel Class. Providing enough members sign up and participate, the NADM will have end of the year payouts for the first 3 points leaders. As an affiliate program the point only count towards this series and not towards nadm regional points! The dates are as follows:

Sunday July 12th

Sunday August 9th

Saturday September 12th

We will post when the gates open as soon as the info becomes available.

Ryan Knight and I are the NADM Techs for the series.

You can sign up to be a member online at National Association of Diesel Motorsports

You can also sign up at our shop, or at the track. But again you must be a NADM member in order to race.

As we receive more information, we will post the details in the forums and also information will be available at pittsburghracewaypark.com

If you have any questions, We can be reached at the number below, or feel free to leave a PM.

Thank You
Caleb
(724) 424-3287

Last edited:

05_LLY

Out-A-Time
Aug 7, 2006
Norvelt, PA
THis small series is a start of wat PRP and the NADM want to do. WIth enopugh support showing a full race series will happen next year as well as NADM sled pulls at the Race track through out the year. THe owners of PRP are very excited to see diesel motorsports grow in this area as well as NADM. WIth enough showing of support from racers now can lead to a full summer of sanctioned racing and pulling at a great location!

Thanx
Caleb

Big Angry

<--My idea of a good time
Sep 3, 2006
South Central Pa
Sounds good Caleb, but damn Sundays, that's a long drive home after the racing. Would've been easier when I was 10 minutes away from the park.
I hope to make as many of these as I can.:D

05_LLY

Out-A-Time
Aug 7, 2006
Norvelt, PA
SEPT 12th is a SAT!!!!! WE took what we could get this year that didnt conflict with other events in the area, next year we hope to do more sats!!!

Big Angry

Sep 3, 2006
South Central Pa
SEPT 12th is a SAT!!!!! WE took what we could get this year that didnt conflict with other events in the area, next year we hope to do more sats!!!

Sweet, I'll still try my best to make it to as many as I can! Great work getting this together!:happy2:

05_LLY

Out-A-Time
Aug 7, 2006
Norvelt, PA
THanx Ted, the august one will mess us up for heading to carlise this year, but were gonna try to make it work with wat we have this year! Hope to see ya round!

Big Angry

Sep 3, 2006
South Central Pa
10-4.
I'm sure I'll catch up with you sometime.
You going to be around the weekend of the 4th?
I have that Friday off from work, and I'll be back home that weekend, maybe we can catch up.