NADM Diesel drag night at national trails last night

ecc_33

Aug 10, 2006
Amanda, Ohio
A bunch of use went the the NADM event at NTR last night. Johns truck ended up being the king of the trailer with his luck pressing on with coolant spewing out of unknown orfices. Jeff had tough luck with the dragster. And I came out clean smellin like a rose :D I Won the 12.0 quick diesel last night:thumb: First round the guy red lit on me and i won, Second round was a buy run, Third round i was racing a dodge that had just cleaned up ET bracket with a 12.02 on a 12.00 dial in and hes always ran the 12.0 class VERY consistantly! I ran a 12.001 On a 12.0 dial in lol. He thought i was peddling on the big end (which i was) and went a 12.07 My trucks running good in the 1/8 mile. It went 7.44 that pass:thumb: Thanks to Chuck at nadm for putting on the race i had a blast and got to meet alot of new faces!

crzycowboy

May 21, 2012
Gonna have to give Jeff a call to see what the issue was with the dragster. Congratulations on the win though!

Stingpuller

The Pusher Man
Jan 11, 2007
central Ohio
Nice Job

Congrat's Eric! Joel is tough to bet so you should be very proud! Now don't change the truck and go out and have some fun.

ecc_33

Aug 10, 2006
Amanda, Ohio
qualifying starts at 6:30 with racings usually starting around 9 ish.
I got another win in the 12.0 class last night:roflmao: Its pretty easy when your the only one to sign up in the class :eek: Looks like theres a good chance that im the series points champ already too!:woott:

PureHybrid

Isuzu Shakes IT
Feb 15, 2012
Central OH
I showed up around 7 with the ol' lady and a buddy, we just signed up for TnT since Ive never had this thing down the track. It was kind of a waste of time since they were doing the Nitrous Shootout, Diesel Drags AND Test n Tune :mad: .

I figured out that I need some drag radials out back, I only built 5psi on the line and my brother said it was still spinning. Ran a 13.2 @ 106 :spit: